• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I wish I was surprised by some of the quotes in the article, but that's standard thinking for the kind of idiots who live in the Bay Area. I don't know how riots go in other metro areas, but those I witnessed or were near when I lived there were always heavy on the collateral damage and the participants were more interested in destruction and harming anyone else than they were about their alleged cause.

The Bay Area has some interesting things for tourists and visitors to see and do for a short time, but overall its a cesspool of some the worst people that humanity has ever spawned.

One riot in which I found myself while it was happening was in Berkeley in 1989 (I think). This is going to sound ridiculous for any thinking individuals, but there was a planned "anarchist's" organizational meeting in San Francisco. The well-organized, self-proclaimed anarchists then boarded BART in an orderly manner at one of the SF stations. They disembarked, again as a group, at the downtown Berkeley Station and marched to Telegraph Avenue. Then they commenced to rioting. I got the heck out of the area after they turned a Coke truck onto its side.

I think they may have been unclear on the concept of "anarchist," but you have to admire their organizational skills and adherance to a social structure. :D

Top Bottom