Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Ohhhh the BOILING blood

Gray Man

User Info Menu

No offense, just trying to help here. Have you yet thought, that if you are going to key log her, it might be a bad idea to post about it?

Lots and lots to go wrong, even beyond what you might think.
    Last edited by bwframe; 01-22-2012 at 20:49.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Done, done, and Iím on to the next one...
    -----------------------------------------------

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Scutter01 View Post
    I predict a PM to the mods asking us to lock and delete this thread at the request of counsel.
    Are you kidding? Lets see everyones suggestions.
    Help me raise $25,000. Donate to the Leukemia Society. http://www.gofundme.com/bg8yq4

User Info Menu

We're a one party recording state. If you're a party, you can record it without the consent of the other party. You're not a party. Anything you record is illegal, so don't think about entering it as evidence, or even mentioning it. It may lead you to things you can use, though. It was way back before Facebook, but been there, done that. I used a logger called Keykey. It should be easy to find one that's downloadable. Stop pestering others with this stuff. I never said any of this.
    Geeking out on ancestry; I've found one! I fumbled around Caius Assinius Quadratus and found an uncle or something that died in 56, at the age of 56. That gets me my BC cred, he was born in 1BC. Hey, what the heck, I'm 56. My Patricians back then usually well outlived that.

User Info Menu

Easy cure for this problem. While she sleeps, duct tape her to the bed. Light house on fire. Leave. Enjoy new life in Mexico.
    We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office. ~Aesop

Master

User Info Menu

no key logger needed, just make sure you own the computer..

Reveal passwords to Facebook accounts

Shooter

User Info Menu

What business is it of yours, OP? Doesn't she, like you, have a right to privacy? I'd never even consider trying what you're thinking of with any internet account of my wife's. You might need some counseling, if you can't respect others privacy. So what if she wants something that's hers? Not everything in this world is infidelity.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ThrottleJockey View Post
    Okay, play her game. Create your own fake account, complete with pictures (not yours of course), etc...friend request her, flirt, act like anyone but yourself right down to speech/typing patterns, get a google voice account and phone number.....see where she takes it.
    No need I will do this, pm me her name and I will befriend her on my fake account.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sepe View Post
    Easy cure for this problem. While she sleeps, duct tape her to the bed. Light house on fire. Leave. Enjoy new life in Mexico.
    We don't generally like to recommend murder and arson to solve marital problems.

Meh.

Shooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sepe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scutter01 View Post
    We don't generally like to recommend murder and arson to solve marital problems.

User Info Menu

Sorry to hear this man. As someone who has gone through similar situations let me toss in my two cents.
    From your brief description, it sounds like there is more going on. (maybe unaware to you.) This problem is likely complex, and could be ready to explode.
    Here's my advice;
    Take time to breathe. Collect your thoughts. Talk to people you trust for advice. This is important. Rash decisions will make it worse fast.
    What you think is the issue, is probably only the wound at the surface. There is probably more below the surface. (The issue is rarely the issue.)
    See a
    counselor. Even if your wife won't go with you. You will be improving yourself for the future. (Even if the future doesn't include your wife.)
    It's never too late and it can get better. Without getting too personal, a few years ago my wife and I were talking divorce, but through the grace of God, we were never talking divorce at the same time. We each fought for the marriage at different times until eventually we were both fighting for our marriage together.

We recently celebrated 15 years together and we couldn't be happier.

God's speed to you. I really hope you both can work this out. Let us know how things end up.
    I can afford to be narrow minded, I'm RIGHT!

Originally Posted by Scutter01 http://ingunowners.com/forums/images...s/viewpost.gif

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast