• Status
    Not open for further replies.

avengedXT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 84%
    20   4   1
    Feb 15, 2010
    Behind the V!
    Ok. So it just so happens my wife has a second facebook. Completely private. :xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad:

My blood hasn't been this hot in a long time.

She's been distant. Oh my GOD about to go ape **** on somebody!!!

Anybody know a good keylogger? I don't mind paying. I need to use a keylogger on a Windows 7 x64 bit PC. Suggestions.. PLEASE?!

P.S. - I'm responsible. I'm asking you all as a forum-goer, not as a gun owner.

I just want to make sure she isn't trying anything behind my back. Already granted the window of oppurtunity to come clean, but she remains saying she "didn't create the account". While me, no stranger to internet fraud / deception / etc, knows you have to have access to an email account in order to create a facebook profile.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    are you sure it is from her email account?
    it is very easy to make a facebook account for someone else.

a guy my mother worked with made everyone in their office an account and they are unable to log into those accounts.

avengedXT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 84%
    20   4   1
    Feb 15, 2010
    Behind the V!
    are you sure it is from her email account?
    it is very easy to make a facebook account for someone else.

a guy my mother worked with made everyone in their office an account and they are unable to log into those accounts.

Yeah I'm sure of it. I even confirmed it with her; she admits the email is hers. And I know it is because I've seen it logged onto the PC before.

And I know all too well people can make mockery accounts; just had to report one within weeks ago that was posing to be me.

PAMom

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    I have used Webwatcher in the past with my sons. Have always been happy with it.

Good Luck.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I predict a PM to the mods asking us to lock and delete this thread at the request of counsel.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    Okay, play her game. Create your own fake account, complete with pictures (not yours of course), etc...friend request her, flirt, act like anyone but yourself right down to speech/typing patterns, get a google voice account and phone number.....see where she takes it.

Dargasonus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    Have you asked her about it? If you've already confronted her about it she's most definitely already cleared off any information she doesn't want you to see anway. Going behind her back with keyloggers, although temping, is just more dishonesty on top of dishonesty.

Take that money you were going to spend on a keylogger and take it to a marital counselor.

$.02

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    No offense, just trying to help here. Have you yet thought, that if you are going to key log her, it might be a bad idea to post about it?

Lots and lots to go wrong, even beyond what you might think.

Last edited:

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    We're a one party recording state. If you're a party, you can record it without the consent of the other party. You're not a party. Anything you record is illegal, so don't think about entering it as evidence, or even mentioning it. It may lead you to things you can use, though. It was way back before Facebook, but been there, done that. I used a logger called Keykey. It should be easy to find one that's downloadable. Stop pestering others with this stuff. I never said any of this.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Easy cure for this problem. While she sleeps, duct tape her to the bed. Light house on fire. Leave. Enjoy new life in Mexico.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    What business is it of yours, OP? Doesn't she, like you, have a right to privacy? I'd never even consider trying what you're thinking of with any internet account of my wife's. You might need some counseling, if you can't respect others privacy. So what if she wants something that's hers? Not everything in this world is infidelity.

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Okay, play her game. Create your own fake account, complete with pictures (not yours of course), etc...friend request her, flirt, act like anyone but yourself right down to speech/typing patterns, get a google voice account and phone number.....see where she takes it.
    No need I will do this, pm me her name and I will befriend her on my fake account.:D

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Easy cure for this problem. While she sleeps, duct tape her to the bed. Light house on fire. Leave. Enjoy new life in Mexico.

We don't generally like to recommend murder and arson to solve marital problems.

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    Sorry to hear this man. As someone who has gone through similar situations let me toss in my two cents.
    From your brief description, it sounds like there is more going on. (maybe unaware to you.) This problem is likely complex, and could be ready to explode.
    Here's my advice;
    Take time to breathe. Collect your thoughts. Talk to people you trust for advice. This is important. Rash decisions will make it worse fast.
    What you think is the issue, is probably only the wound at the surface. There is probably more below the surface. (The issue is rarely the issue.)
    See a
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]counselor. Even if your wife won't go with you. You will be improving yourself for the future. (Even if the future doesn't include your wife.)
    It's never too late and it can get better. Without getting too personal, a few years ago my wife and I were talking divorce, but through the grace of God, we were never talking divorce at the same time. We each fought for the marriage at different times until eventually we were both fighting for our marriage together.

We recently celebrated 15 years together and we couldn't be happier.

God's speed to you. I really hope you both can work this out. Let us know how things end up.
    [/FONT]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom