• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    The last meet and shoot went great. Met a bunch of INGOers, and got to throw some [STRIKE]lead[/STRIKE] errr, I mean compressed zinc downrange. The thread and AAR can be found HERE.

Now it's time for another. I'll make this a poll so we can choose the best date that works for everyone. Once we get a date confirmed, we can move this to the events section. This will take place at Kodiak Firing Range & Training Facility in South Bend. We are looking at doing this on a weekend sometime in the afternoon. The last one was at 3:00 pm, but we can do it earlier if needed.

Last time we had chicken wings, brats, hot dogs, and of course BACON!

Last edited:

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Any day as long as it isn't Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday. (Classes at Purdue at IUSB) I look forward to meeting some more of ya'll.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Count me in if it's on a Sunday. Probably not on a Saturday, though. I'd love to try out Kodiak and meet some of you guys.

tonhe

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    Elkhart
    Sweet. I missed the last one... I will be at the next one!! Maybe I'll have a new toy or two by then as well.. :)

tonhe

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    Elkhart
    Honestly, I think a Saturday or a Sunday is going to give you much more time to prep and clean up afterwards. Doing it on a Friday is going to limit your time and the number of people that show up after work.. at least IMHO.

Sureshot129

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Hey guys I just talked to Zimm1001 aka the boss here at Kodiak. He said for INGO members the shoot house will be 50% off the day of the INGO event. As always the grill and deep fryer for cooking up the BACON and what ever other tasty foods you bring along.

tonhe

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    Elkhart
    Hey guys I just talked to Zimm1001 aka the boss here at Kodiak. He said for INGO members the shoot house will be 50% off the day of the INGO event. As always the grill and deep fryer for cooking up the BACON and what ever other tasty foods you bring along.

That's awesome news Fred!! Now I just have to finish my AR pistol before we have the MES.... I'd love to break off into a few groups and do some videos of us clearing the shoot house!!

Top Bottom