• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dcr465

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 4, 2012
    I really enjoy this show but a recent episode included a scene that I thought was funny. 5 people in a car, front passenger fires two blasts from a shotgun at the bad guys, at the same time a rear seat passenger answers his cellphone and hands to the shooter to talk.

It might be just me but I'm thinking my ears would be ringing if not bleeding and the last thing I would be able to do is talk on a cellphone

:dunno:

SockMonkey

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Worse than anything else you can do to your ears....not saying how I know, I just do.

Which one...the shotgun blast, or talking on a cell phone? Cause depending on who you're talking to, the phone call might be worse. Or the shotgun blast before could be helpful so you can tell the phone person you can't hear them.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I really liked that show. I missed most of the last season. What ever happened?

Don't know. I watched a season or two.
    I'm up tonight. Finished midnights. Now I'm on day shifts, starting in a couple hours. So I watched some of it tonight and found out they killed off detective Carter.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Don't know. I watched a season or two.
    I'm up tonight. Finished midnights. Now I'm on day shifts, starting in a couple hours. So I watched some of it tonight and found out they killed off detective Carter.

I remember them killing off Carter. Then they picked up another girl.

From what I remember now CM, you're right. The last season was VERY complicated. I think maybe I did watch it but didn't like it. I'll have to try and catch up on Netflix.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    That was a great show!
    I just watched every episode in a row starting from the beginning to the end some months back on streaming video.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    That was a great show!
    I just watched every episode in a row starting from the beginning to the end some months back on streaming video.

We watched it on the cable re-run channels so it would come 3 in a row. I have a terrible time following a weekly series.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    my lady and I watched it front to back....the last season was complicated, but ended well, I was happy with it, and fyi it's on Netflix streaming

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I liked the first couple seasons but like most shows I start out liking, the writers run out of good stuff and the premise of the show drifts. Then what I originally liked about the show fades into being more of a back story. When they brought the two weird chicks on, I lost interest.

Maybe I'll try it again on Netflix at some point. We just got Netflix last April and I am finding I can stay engaged in a series if I watch one commercial free episode per day and march through a season that way. Currently watching Blue Bloods. I had never watched that on regular TV.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    My favorite scene

Mess with a bum.
    Turns out to be trained in hand to hand.
    [video=youtube;KoICNxKzaWg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoICNxKzaWg[/video]

Top Bottom