US WTS: Sea Shadow Stealth Ship

The United States is auctioning off a Stealth Ship that costs 195 million to develop for a starting bid of $50,000. I bet the drug cartels are biting at the bit to bid on this puppy.

USD 195 million Sea Shadow stealth ship for sale, only USD 10,000 deposit required
    INGO has an excellent resource for safety recalls. Check it out: http://ingunowners.com/forums/genera...l-listing.html

I was halfway interested until I learned that the ship will be broken up for scrap prior to delivery to the high bidder. Not even the hull will be left intact
    Don't be an asshat.

Pretty much always looking to buy a Colt Combat or Lt.Weight Commander in 38 Super or 9mm

This came out weeks ago. In Internet time- this story is as old as dinorsaurs.

Quote Originally Posted by rockhopper46038 View Post
    I was halfway interested until I learned that the ship will be broken up for scrap prior to delivery to the high bidder. Not even the hull will be left intact
    Well that doesn't seem right. I would have looked good cruising Lake Michigan with that baby.

Yeah, the de-mil process is a cast iron *****. We could probably make serious headway with the national debt if we just sold off old hardware as-is.
    Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under. -- H.L. Mencken

Someone posted a link last year (IIRC) with a bunch of pictures of it and other ships rotting in a harbor off California. It was a cool web page.

I found the link:

Inside the Ghost Ships of the Mothball Fleet | Beyond the Photos
    Medium speed. Moderate drag.

if they sold it in usable condition that would make a good ingo yacht.