Join INGunOwners For Free

User Info Menu

Google Chrome “Your profile could not be opened correctly”

Anyone else getting the “Your profile could not be opened correctly” with Google Chrome. I've had it for the last couple days. I tried deleting the Web data and Web Journal folders a couple times. Once I reboot, the profile box is back.

The only problem I have seen with this is that I have to type in all my user names.

Has anyone successfully fixed this issue? If so what worked.

For those not familiar with the issue here's a link about it.

How to solve “Your profile could not be opened correctly” issue in Chrome « BJ's Technology News Blog
    “Choices are the building blocks of life. We construct the journey of our life one choice at a time. Every choice we make, every path we follow, every fork in the road we take becomes the pillars that support our journey. If we want to change the design of our life, we need to change our choices. The journey to a better place is not about a single choice though sometimes it may appear that way. It’s about placing one choice on top of another to build the life we want.” Don Shapiro, author

User Info Menu

I've been getting it the last couple of days, but I haven't had any actual issues from it.
    hooky is an unknown quantity at this point.

User Info Menu

I'm not having issues, it's just annoying having to type in my user name every time.
    “Choices are the building blocks of life. We construct the journey of our life one choice at a time. Every choice we make, every path we follow, every fork in the road we take becomes the pillars that support our journey. If we want to change the design of our life, we need to change our choices. The journey to a better place is not about a single choice though sometimes it may appear that way. It’s about placing one choice on top of another to build the life we want.” Don Shapiro, author

User Info Menu

What user name are you typing in every time?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hooky View Post
    What user name are you typing in every time?
    GG65 here, then I have a couple emails, FB and Photobucket. Everywhere makes me put in my user ID and PW. MY ID had been saved before Chrome got stupid.

User Info Menu

Oh, wow. I'm getting the message, but not having to sign into everything. It's still working with all my stuff.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hooky View Post
    Oh, wow. I'm getting the message, but not having to sign into everything. It's still working with all my stuff.
    Great, I must be special.