Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    Last edited by a moderator:

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Um, what exactly is a "tactical officer"?

This is the only thing that comes to mind.

elian.jpg

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I'm guessing they have rails permanently attached to different parts of their bodies. :dunno:

That invites thoughts I really don't want to think about.

Seriously, the most disturbing thing in the linked article was the neighbor's comments on the group, particularly that she looked to these people for security and stability in the neighborhood.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    You don't believe in the force... do you!?
    Kid, I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other, and I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen *anything* to make me believe that there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. 'Cause no mystical energy field controls *my* destiny. It's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Kid, I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other, and I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen *anything* to make me believe that there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. 'Cause no mystical energy field controls *my* destiny. It's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.

PLEASE tell me you had to look that up.

Dave Doehrman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    "FBI agents swept across Indianapolis and Fort Wayne this morning arresting dozens of member of the Outlaws Motorcycle Club, a source tells IndyStar.com.A task force of hundreds agents brought in from across the United States sought 43 Outlaws named in arrest warrants."

Yep, I live 3 blocks from the Outlaws club house. I heard the concussion grenades and thought it was some fool in the neighborhood shooting off his cannon. I went to Mc D's to get me and the dog a sausage McMuffin and the FBI van, the SWAT van and about 6-8 reporters and camera crews were filming the raid and aftermath. The front door was laying out in the middle of Main St and it looked like the whole entrance was blown open.

I didn't see too many of the tactical officers. Most everyone was inside tearing the place apart.

Top Bottom