Two local teachers making the rest of them look bad.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Seriously, can't teachers learn to control themselves when it comes to having sex with their students and other underage kids? The actions of a few are making the rest look like real scumbags. I think I'm going to have to homeschool my daughter because no teachers can be trusted and they are all criminals just waiting to be caught.

Shelbyville teacher accused of sex with middle school students | Indianapolis Star | indystar.com

Franklin Township teacher arrested, placed on leave in Internet solicitation of girl, 15 | Indianapolis Star | indystar.com

Its an excuse to the solicitation charge though because the 15 year old "girl" he was soliciting was really a cop. :rolleyes:

Classic Liberal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    I don't view the rest of the teachers this way...

Are you a teacher basher? ;)

Replace teacher with LEO and then respond...

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Seriously, can't teachers learn to control themselves when it comes to having sex with their students and other underage kids? The actions of a few are making the rest look like real scumbags. I think I'm going to have to homeschool my daughter because no teachers can be trusted and they are all criminals just waiting to be caught.

Shelbyville teacher accused of sex with middle school students | Indianapolis Star | indystar.com

Franklin Township teacher arrested, placed on leave in Internet solicitation of girl, 15 | Indianapolis Star | indystar.com

Its an excuse to the solicitation charge though because the 15 year old "girl" he was soliciting was really a cop. :rolleyes:

Yes, come to the dark side, Luke. It is your destiny.

MrsXtremeVel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Good Grief :rolleyes: Don't let the stupidity of a few, reflect the rest of us. I'm proud to be a teaching assistant and the teachers that I work with are AWESOME!!! :rockwoot:

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Remember, these teachers didn't do this on their own.
    Somebody else did something that caused them to commit these alleged crimes.

Last edited:

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    That driver didn't do that on her own; the township hired her and put her in that bus.

You see, if no one is a success on their own, then, no one is a failure or a criminal on their own.
    Since everyone, collectively, is responsible for the good or ill, no one individually is responsible for any action, good or bad.

This is the progressive mantra.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I am constantly amazed by the stupidity of people. Guys, there are no horny 15 year olds out there looking for hook-ups with 40-50 year old guys!! They are always Cops. The Police have been doing this for years and idiots still fall for it.

If you are really looking for kids that young, go get some professional help before you ruin the lives of yourself & family.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    That driver didn't do that on her own; the township hired her and put her in that bus.

You see, if no one is a success on their own, then, no one is a failure or a criminal on their own.
    Since everyone, collectively, is responsible for the good or ill, no one individually is responsible for any action, good or bad.

This is the progressive mantra.

And we all get trophies!!!

Top Bottom