• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DocGlock86

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Plainfield
    I just got some moron who starting texting me out of the blue obviously peeved about something. So I decided to play along for a minute and get a couple chuckles. (Please note that the first half of the convo I assumed I was talking to another guy who was mad at his girlfriend.....boy was I wrong) LOL

2012-08-08_23-05-47.png

2012-08-08_23-06-03.png

2012-08-08_23-06-22.png

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    LOL, didn't even skip a beat when her mistake was brought to her attention. That's, um, I don't know what that is.

I once made arrangements to meet someone on a wrong-number text. I still wonder if he/she ever showed up.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I had a woman call me once thinking I was her husband who had wronged her grievously. I couldn't get a word in; every time I tried to say something it would set her off again. Once she'd hung up, I called back. She didn't answer so I left a message, as she'd threatened him with some pretty brutal things, and I hoped he wouldn't walk in there oblivious, just to have his privates separated from him. She called back all apologetic. I kinda wish I knew what happened from there.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Funny funny funny!

I had someone trying to "Set me up" with a girl via text once.

I replied with, "I spoke to my wife about her. She's always wanted to try a three way, so we'll give this girl a try. What's her number?"

I got "uhhh, who R U?" in return.

:)::)::)::)::):

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I like when I get the random disgruntled native spanish speaker cursing me in the middle of the night.

My standard response; Gracias por llamar al INS...

Hogwylde

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    Moved to Tucson, AZ
    My neice got a stupid religious text from someone she didn't know while she was staying over. I googled the number it came from and found it was a verizon customer. I go on verizon's website and send texts to the wierdo at random times of the day and night just to screw with him/her.

Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    I was sitting at Fall City Firearms talking to Indiucky and got some texts for someone that left their man and didn't let him say goodbye to the kids. Hilarity ensued.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    My wife got a wrong number call from an elderly lady who thought she was calling someone who had agreed to take her to a doctor's appointment. The 80 year old lady couldn't remember the number she was supposed to call, so my wife agreed to take her to her appointment.
    After the appointment, she asked my wife if she'd like to get some lunch. Wife thinks she just wanted a little more company.
    Anyway, they both spent some pleasant time together.

Sometimes, retirement can be fun.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    My wife got a wrong number call from an elderly lady who thought she was calling someone who had agreed to take her to a doctor's appointment. The 80 year old lady couldn't remember the number she was supposed to call, so my wife agreed to take her to her appointment.
    After the appointment, she asked my wife if she'd like to get some lunch. Wife thinks she just wanted a little more company.
    Anyway, they both spent some pleasant time together.

Sometimes, retirement can be fun.

That's just cool! :+1: to your wife.

Top Bottom