• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Seeing that there are several people on here that enjoy cigars (this is inspired by melensdad's post about NRA rocky Patel cigars) I wanted to put a feeler out to see if anyone would be interested in joining in a trip to a local cigar shop and to have a cigar and chat about guns and just shoot the s**t. I enjoy going to cigar haven in fishers but would be willing to go to other places.

perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    I may be interested. Not too well versed in either but it would be fun nonetheless. I know Carmacks has a back poker room that doesn't seem to be too busy when I have gone.

HDSilvrStreak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Fishers
    I'm in for anything. Have already had many gun discussions at Carmack's in Noblesville. Even sold a gun there and the owners are very pro 2A.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Ok so let's start throwing out some dates and see what works maybe this coming up Tuesday 6pm @ cigar haven in fishers? Let me know if that could work....if not we can shoot for another date.

perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Tuesdays and Thursdays are definitely out for me. Wednesdays would be tough; I usually have school work to do. Friday nights and Saturday and Sunday afternoons are best.

themadmedic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    9/4 works for me. Either Carmacks or Cigar Haven is fine for me though I do have a preference on supporting the guys at Carmacks I have never been to Cigar Haven

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    So let's try same time day but at carmacks....then next time we can shoot for a day perry can come...and maybe change over to cigar haven for a try (it's a great place if you haven't been then)

Last edited:

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Hmmm just checked their website and says they are only open until 7pm on weekdays. Should we try to bump it up to 5pm to give us some more time? If not we can stick with 6 and I will just finish the cigar on way home :cool:

Top Bottom