• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tsalazar

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    NWI
    Who's going? Who's gonna win it? And do the Bears have a chance? (Cause I'm sure we all know the Colts aren't gonna....just sayin')

adam

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    Noblesville
    If I find this thread when I get home I'll probably dump a bunch of my random Bears pictures.

I'm a pretty big homer but the offense hasn't looked all that great so far. Luckily we'll be coming off this bye week where the offense has always stepped it up. Defense is on another world right now so no complaints there.

If they can beat Green Bay at home they will win the division. Vikings and Lions haven't impressed me at all.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Who's going? Who's gonna win it? And do the Bears have a chance? (Cause I'm sure we all know the Colts aren't gonna....just sayin')

Who's going? A lot of people. Who's gonna win it? One of the teams playing. And do the Bears have a chance? Yes. :)

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Oh please the bears are like your old high school girlfriend. Nothing but a tease! I love "DA BEARS" and won't cheer for another team but they are good for just one thing: teasing us.

tsalazar

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    NWI
    Wow Jedi! I really enjoyed reading your links provided in your signature. I will print the Rights guide and keep one in each of my vehicles...and maybe get one of those cards and keep it in my wallet. Good stuff.

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    The Bears will go nowhere with Cutler taking the snaps. Hes a bum, and spends more time on his back than his feet. With his lack of an offenseive line, he has got ot learn to scramble.

That being said, I am a Colts fan, but I know they dont have a chance in hell for another couple of years. Right now Im thinking the Ravens have a chance, but losing R. Lewis will set them back a bit. Would like to see Green Bay go back, but they got to step up their game, they are playing slop ball.

As long as that Douche bag and his group of douchebags from New England dont go, Im happy. Cant stand that group of cheaters.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    That being said, I am a Colts fan, but I know they dont have a chance in hell for another couple of years. Right now Im thinking the Ravens have a chance, but losing R. Lewis will set them back a bit. Would like to see Green Bay go back, but they got to step up their game, they are playing slop ball.

As long as that Douche bag and his group of douchebags from New England dont go, Im happy. Cant stand that group of cheaters.

You are no longer invited to the NWI Meet & Shoot events. ;):laugh:

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    You are no longer invited to the NWI Meet & Shoot events. ;):laugh:

Jedi, did you just say you are having the next M&S in Illinois? Oh wait, thats right, Illinois (Chicago included) doesnt like guns... Illinois has bad laws and a bad choice in teams...

All joking aside, I just dont see Cutler leading the Bears to anywhere but failure.

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :facepalm:
    mcolford I'll give you a pass since you are not NWI but NWI = corrupt D land = chicagoland area = chicago bears. =)

The rest of IN (espeically Indy) see us that way and they would toss us to IL in a hearbeat if they could.

=)

tsalazar

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    NWI
    Hate to say it but I agree that the Bears will probably not go all the way...but who knows if their D keeps tearing it up like they have been

Top Bottom