• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Archer46176

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 21, 2012
    South East of Indy
    I likely havent made a big enough splash on this forum for anyone to care but I think I am going to go read more books and sign up for more of the same training I have went through over the last 18 years of my life. This way I can stay off the forum and keep the stupid posts of people griping about one thing or another from killing anymore of my brain cells than they already bave.
    To those I have trade with or made sales to good on ya and I hope all stays well with you and yours. The same goes for anyone who I have had PM conversations with hope all is well for all of you as well.
    To the fellas at Bradis and Bradis II, we will be in to see you all again soon.

There are just too many bellyachers here who dont have the knowledge, training or facts to back up what they post about. Not to mention I am sure this forum like many others is trolled by the powers that be.

Good luck to everyone in everything!!!

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    images

ZX-14R

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    I likely havent made a big enough splash on this forum for anyone to care but I think I am going to go read more books and sign up for more of the same training I have went through over the last 18 years of my life. This way I can stay off the forum and keep the stupid posts of people griping about one thing or another from killing anymore of my brain cells than they already bave.
    To those I have trade with or made sales to good on ya and I hope all stays well with you and yours. The same goes for anyone who I have had PM conversations with hope all is well for all of you as well.

There are just too many bellyachers here who dont have the knowledge, training or facts to back up what they post about. Not to mention I am sure this forum like many others is trolled by the powers that be.

You posted on the wrong site, I think you meant to leave this on GetOffTheX.com :dunno:

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Mishawaka
    Amazing how they are always smarter or better than INGO posters.:rolleyes:

The way I take this is unless I go get more training and brush up on my proper forum etiquette my opinion or learned knowledge doesn't mean squat! I say he needs to go buy some man pants and wear them. Maybe then and just maybe!, he will get over himself and learn to ignore posts he doesn't like.

Just like anywhere else, there's always indifference and so be it.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008

By all means keep getting training. You dont use it you lose it. As far as selling INGO short. I would not be surprised if some of the trainers you consider or maybe even have trained with post in INGO. INGO is a wealth of information. And I will admit not all of it good or accurate. But its the best gun forum I have read. Places to train, trainers are popping up everywhere and since there is no standard for such training you have to do the same thing choosing training that you do with information from INGO. Judge for yourself, glean out the crap.

Good luck, and by the way, would like a little cheese with that whine?

Top Bottom