• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    So work has just told me I can go to Fort Wayne or Angola. I will be a meter reader and will be assigned routes through the areas. Looking for opinions on what the residents there would choose. Also looking for the likelihood of finding a decent cheap place to live, whether it is a hotel or a small apartment or something .

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    IncomE will be less, so lgs won't matter much, but I'm leaning towards fw. Any areas to look for or avoid For housing. Probably looking for studio apartments

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    Yeah, that great company thing wore off 7:30 yesterday. I knew something similar to this was coming, but nothing to this extent was in anyones mind. At least I get to keep what little seniority I have and hopefully can bid back to the other side of the state shortly.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Stay away from the southeast.

Agreed. The SE side of Fort Wayne can be a little rough. I would stay away from downtown too. Hundreds of apartment complexes in town, and many are very pricey. You may be able to find a entire house to rent for the price of an apartment.

I have a friend who rents homes/duplexes. If you are interested send me a PM. Craigslist is also a good place to start. Good luck.

Top Bottom