• ...and so much more!
  • Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Friggin Wal-Mart

So I always hear the funny stories about what people have seen at Wal-Mart, as well as peopleofwalmart.com. I would probably avoid WM like the plague if I lived in an area that had circus acts like that just to get some groceries for cheap, but anyone that knows where I live knows this town is predominately middle to upper class people that don't really cause any trouble and/or disrepect stores by trashing it.

Well, tonight on my way out of the store, I push my cart up to my SUV and in the SUV directly next to mine are two fat black women sitting on the hatch smoking a blunt.:n00b:

If they were in the back of the parking lot, whatever...But they were parked towards the front, so there were families just walking past them constantly and not one less **** could have been given by either of them.

Last edited:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Me: Hmm, ladies that doesn't smell like a cigarette you are smoking.

Them: *giggles* It might not me. Want a hit?

Me: Sure! *reaches for it, then drops hand* Haha, just kidding. I have a job.

Them: *giggle giggle giggle*

I was expecting them to get a rile at of at least of of them for my response, but they were too stupid to realize I was insulting them. I was sort of disappointed.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Now see, I don't really care for Kroger, poor selection at times, dumb layout of the store and such, but we tried grocery shopping at Walmart a few years ago, and wound up spending MORE buying the same damn thing that we bought at Kroger.

I've never really noticed all the "amazing prices" at Walmart, as compared to just about anywhere else.:dunno:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    And just how in any way is this Wal-Mart's fault?? Did you call the police on the pot smokers? Did you go back in and let the store Manager know? maybe contact Wal-Mart Security?? So not only did Wal-Mart let this take place on they're property but you did also!

:dunno:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    And just how in any way is this Wal-Mart's fault?? Did you call the police on the pot smokers? Did you go back in and let the store Manager know? maybe contact Wal-Mart Security?? So not only did Wal-Mart let this take place on they're property but you did also!

:dunno:

No reason to get people jammed up over a little bit of marijuana. The last thing we need is more non-violent offenders locked up.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    And just how in any way is this Wal-Mart's fault??

It's not. But Wally World does have a reputation for attracting all kinds.

Did you call the police on the pot smokers? Did you go back in and let the store Manager know? maybe contact Wal-Mart Security??

I can't think of too many reasons to call the police and two fat chicks smoking weed in a parking lot certainly isn't one of them.

So not only did Wal-Mart let this take place on they're property but you did also!

I'm not totally sure what you are getting at.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    No reason to get people jammed up over a little bit of marijuana. The last thing we need is more non-violent offenders locked up.

At least they were nice enough to offer you a hit. Lots of folks these days wouldn't. Good on you for not snitchin'!

I am all for legalizing pot. But it is illegal right now. I would have called the cops. Yeah I'm a snitch. I also think its wrong to drive drunk or under the influence of either. So the cops might have even blown it off. Until its decriminalized its still a crime. I dont subscribe to the I dont like that particular law so its OK to break it crowd.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    I am all for legalizing pot. But it is illegal right now. I would have called the cops. Yeah I'm a snitch. I also think its wrong to drive drunk or under the influence of either. So the cops might have even blown it off. Until its decriminalized its still a crime. I dont subscribe to the I dont like that particular law so its OK to break it crowd.

I'm assuming then that if firearms are made to be illegal, you'll be the first to turn yours in?

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana

I'm sure that even in my little sleepy town there would be much better things for the cops to be checking up on than two chicks smoking a little weed. Never smoked it myself and I find potheads annoying. I'm not Paul Blart or Ronnie Barnhardt. If I see something, and it isn't breaking a serious crime, I'm not saying something.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    At least they were nice enough to offer you a hit. Lots of folks these days wouldn't. Good on you for not snitchin'!

If they were in a common area where people *had* to walk through, I'd have for sure snitched. Not because of legalities...but because of the crappy smell & eye burn. I'd have complained if it was cigarette smoke within a posted footage or overwhelming perfume, too. That crap makes my nose run and my eyes water. Almost the same kind of throat burn like when people burn leaves with poison ivy in it or something.
    Your right to smoke/fume your (whatever) ends at my nose.

Top Bottom