• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    If you or someone you know took Mefloquine, (Larium) an anti malarial, in Iraq/Afghanistan/Kuwait you can call 1-800-248-8005 to request a screening packet be sent to you. It has been determined that Mefloquine (Larium) is a neurotoxin.
    Its got so really violent side effects.

Mefloquine (Lariam®) - Public Health
    Well, that sucks! You do know that Aspartame is a pretty nasty neurotoxin too right? You know, that stuff you all put in your coffee instead of sugar? The same stuff that's now in every piece of chewing gum on the market, even the ones that still have sugar. It's in almost everything we eat now. Just punch ASPARTAME into your search engine and see what you can find.

FortWayneGunfighter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 13, 2012
    The desert...
    Well, that sucks! You do know that Aspartame is a pretty nasty neurotoxin too right? You know, that stuff you all put in your coffee instead of sugar? The same stuff that's now in every piece of chewing gum on the market, even the ones that still have sugar. It's in almost everything we eat now. Just punch ASPARTAME into your search engine and see what you can find.

when i drink coffee its usually black and no chewing gum in uniform so i kinda just stopped...i did not know it was in so much stuff though:dunno:

Top Bottom