• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I read somebody state that Kahn's will let you sample different things, is that true? Are there certain events where they do tastings, or can you just stop in? I'd like to try some different whiskeys and bourbons but I don't want to buy a whole bottle if it turns out bad. Any info would be great!

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    I know nothing of Kahn's, but what I do is go to a bar. If they have what I am looking to sample, I will buy a shot of it.

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    Kahns occasionally has tastings with food and such but they are pretty open to let you taste any time. Not sure how they select things you can taste but there are always people pouring in little plastic cups when I am there.

Wouldn't hurt to stop in and ask. They can also probably recommend something you will like.

slimplmbr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Greenfield
    I have been there a few times and if they have a bottle of it in their "bar" area they will let you sample it. The only liquors they didn't seem to have to sample were the very high end liquors ie $200+.

skydelta34

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Crown Liquors

If you are wanting to try whiskies and bourbons, now is the time to get to crown liquors for their tastings around town leading up to the big bourbon tasting event in December. I went to the first session and it was informative and worth the time for tastings.

Top Bottom