• ...and so much more!
  • Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    "If you're feeling down, try throwing yourself into your work."

I think that means in order to get over my angry bitterness I'm going to have to increase my output of curbstomps, wedgies, and gun stealing.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    "If you're feeling down, try throwing yourself into your work."

I think that means in order to get over my angry bitterness I'm going to have to increase my output of curbstomps, wedgies, and gun stealing.

Maybe you could work out a deal with our friendly dentist. You remove the teeth via curbstomp, pass his card along, and get paid for the referral when he hooks them up with a nice grill. If he can set me up with reasonably priced stainless steel fronts, like Jaws from the Bond movies, I'll let you get some practice in as long as you taze me as well. No wedgies for me as that will cram my concealed carry up even deeper.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Can I send you a list of people I don't like from the Indy area?

Absolutely, I've been in a really angry/bitter mood since 1994 and I need all the activity that I can get to make myself happy(er).

Maybe you could work out a deal with our friendly dentist. You remove the teeth via curbstomp, pass his card along, and get paid for the referral when he hooks them up with a nice grill. If he can set me up with reasonably priced stainless steel fronts, like Jaws from the Bond movies, I'll let you get some practice in as long as you taze me as well. No wedgies for me as that will cram my concealed carry up even deeper.

I've had that arrangement for a few months now. Its a win-win situation for both of us. And I'll definitely hook you up, just let me know when.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Or sword maker...

Or chipper/shredder operator...

That fortune sucks. Hope the food was good. I haven't had good Chinese since the dragon back at IU Bloomington

Top Bottom