• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Awesome! That thing lifted off in about 5 feet! I love airplanes and models but I never had the guts to do that. I wished I would have. ;)

Tin Cup

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    Michiana
    Im pretty sure I could do a couple of those moves. HOWEVER, it would not be on purpose and it would end up crashing right after I did it.:laugh:

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    thats the latest thing in flying R/C airplanes. They call it 3D flying, which is basically putting a much bigger than required engine on a plane so you dont need wings to fly it, just tons of thrust, and then put extreme amounts of throw into the controls. Makes for a wicked show!!

David202

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 4, 2012
    Indianapolis
    So where are the other 100+ videos of him crashing? I imagine it took a lot of work to do that. I would imagine not being able to feel the plane would make that rather difficult.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Buh, buh, buh... When I mentioned not wanting to get into RC flying until I could mill my own variable pitch prop mechanisms for a 1:12 scale Beech Starship, I was told no one did that. :(

Not many for scale aircraft that Ive ever seen..... but that doesn't mean someone didnt do it for another reason ;)

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    That's not a plane...that's a flying gyroscope wearing a plane suit. Still, that dude has to be part cyborg to control it like that.

Top Bottom