• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    There is a grilling/smoking class that occurs twice a year somewhere down around Bloomington or Spencer. I think it occurs sometimes in March and then again in October I think. I've been searching the net for several hours without success. I don't think it is affiliated with any of the variousl rib fests that occur in the area and it's a small class that fills quickly. Does anybody have a lead on this or did I just dream it all. We read about it in the Mooresville or Martinsville paper I think.

Help@!!@!

newdumdum9825

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Seymour, IN
    ive been looking to get into competetion bbq

will keep this in mind

btw check out the show bbq pitmasters but only look for episodes from the first season

jetmechG550

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    JJ's Backyard does various cooking classes at their place in Broad Ripple. All cooking is done on BGE. Sometimes you will find some of the more popular circuit guys doing classes. I believe Johnny Trigg did one not too far away not all that long ago. Maybe check around on greeneggers.com it's the original BGE forum. The eggheadforum.com is the BGE owned forum and they went through some format changes last year and the site sucks to navigate through and search.

Top Bottom