• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    So my girlfriend's dad was talking to me and pulled out this dagger that he thought was pretty cool. Someone had found it and gave it to him. I was looking at it and it's some type of Nazi dagger. On the blade it says "Alles fur duetscheland"(or something to that effect) and on the sheath it has the Nazi symbol. Not just the swastika, but the eagle and everything. After I pointed that out to him, he wanted to know what year it's from and everything of the sorts. Value, age, etc. This is where INGO comes in. Can anyone point me in the direction of someone who knows this kind of stuff or does anyone on INGO know?

Last edited:

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    Does it look like this..
    355192_alles-fur-deutschland_kinzhal_ss-s-podpisyu_2638x1681_(www.GdeFon.ru).jpg

newdumdum9825

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Seymour, IN
    The one pictured is an SS dagger much more sought after and thus much more expensive, the SA dagger can be had for around 850, SS more into the 2500-3000 range. There are repros out there so be careful.

repro or real deal, i wouldnt mind owning one since imaa ww2 buff

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Looks like it's a little rusty, I'd take a wire wheel or maybe a grinder to it.

No, seriously, don't let anyone do anything to it. Nice find!:yesway:

That was the first thing he said. Then it turned to slow-mo. I dove through the air for it, yelling, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

Seriously though, he said, "I should clean it up." I told him it would probably wind up messing it up. He's not a big history buff, but if it's basically worthless I may just offer him what it's worth. I love WWII stuff and this would be a cool conversation piece. I don't care about values.

snowrs

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Evansville
    That was the first thing he said. Then it turned to slow-mo. I dove through the air for it, yelling, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

Seriously though, he said, "I should clean it up." I told him it would probably wind up messing it up. He's not a big history buff, but if it's basically worthless I may just offer him what it's worth. I love WWII stuff and this would be a cool conversation piece. I don't care about values.

When I said not much value you are still talking 200-400 and if the rust is just surface and has not pitted a good cleaning can increade the value alot. Do you have a picture of the back of the blade, if it has a makers mark the value can increase, take a magnet to all of the metal parts, if it does not stick to them they are probably solid nickle and that makes it worth more as well.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    When I said not much value you are still talking 200-400 and if the rust is just surface and has not pitted a good cleaning can increade the value alot. Do you have a picture of the back of the blade, if it has a makers mark the value can increase, take a magnet to all of the metal parts, if it does not stick to them they are probably solid nickle and that makes it worth more as well.

I'd say that is pretty fair considering the ones I've priced in a little better condition. That thing would go great with my collection of WWII German goodies.

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    I have one of these I found at a garage sale. I will not tell you how much I had to pay for it. Earlier this year, I was told it could be worth as much as $1000. I have seen two on Craigslist...One for $750 and the other for $1500. I won't part with mine.

The name I found was: WWII Nazi German SA NSKK Carl Eickhorn Dagger.

Top Bottom