• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Hmm, I'm not seeing it.:):

I'm surprised. This is definitely Luck's worst game. Hopefully this doesn't get to his head too much. If I had to put money on it before the game, I would have taken the colts. The pats aren't very good.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I'm surprised. This is definitely Luck's worst game. Hopefully this doesn't get to his head too much. If I had to put money on it before the game, I would have taken the colts. The pats aren't very good.

One of the shots on the sideline looked like one of the INTs returned for a TD got to him but we'll see how he handles it (HATE, HATE, HATE the Colts but I've got Luck on my fantasy football team...don't use him though). Hopefully he'll show more class than the waterhead that use to be the QB.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    One of the shots on the sideline looked like one of the INTs returned for a TD got to him but we'll see how he handles it (HATE, HATE, HATE the Colts but I've got Luck on my fantasy football team...don't use him though). Hopefully he'll show more class than the waterhead that use to be the QB.

He's a gamer. He doesn't quit. Just picked again. Hopefully this doesn't screw the rest of the season for him. Considering what the colts roster looks like, they shouldn't be doing well at all. The receivers are either making huge catches or are dropping balls that a junior higher would catch. If it weren't for Wayne, I don't think they'd have 3 wins.

Top Bottom