• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheFireArmorer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Bloomington
    Well, I'm off to Army basic training at Ft. Sill, Oklahoma! Leave Tuesday afternoon, but tonight will be the last time I have access to a computer.

So I just wanted to say farewell for now to all you guys! I'll be missing all the good (and sometimes crazy) discussions and the passion for guns and shooting we share here. But, even though I won't be living in Indiana for quite a while, I'll be sure to stop by INGO and see how things are going in this great state.

Hope everything keeps moving forward in regards to gun laws in our state, that we don't give up our 2nd amendment rights, and that we can maintain our strength and focus in the years to come.

I've learned a ton in the short time I've been a member here, and hopefully I've helped others along the way. There is a strong sense of community and a wealth of knowledge and expertise on INGO and it's something many other forums don't seem to have.

I want to thank all of you that have been welcoming and willing to answer questions and make corrections without being pretentious or condescending! And a big **** you to the ones that haven't haha! Just kidding, well kind of...

Keep your heads up and guns a-blazin'!:ingo:

Dave A

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2010
    Hancock Co.
    Dude, what’s wrong with you? Why not the Navy? You get to sleep in a bed, the uniforms are better looking, a girl in every port, the navy’s guns go BOOM. Well I guess it is too late now but if they will let you transfer to the Navy it might be a good move.

Good luck, the service is one of the best things a young man can do.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Dude, what’s wrong with you? Why not the Navy? You get to sleep in a bed, the uniforms are better looking, a girl in every port,

Yes, In the Navy is there's a girl at every port, but unfortunately, there's a boy in every rack and seamen everywhere. :gheyhi:

OP - Fort Sill has Reintegrated again with BCT and AIT so you'll be PFT with a WAC in no time. Remember, there's no grab-ass permitted because they have their duties to do.

Who do you think makes all them Sammiches?

Enjoy! -
    Female Soldiers
    Wallpaper photos of hot female soldiers : theBRIGADE

Last edited:

nascarfantoo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Western IN
    Wish you the very best. You and all of our service personnel will be in our prayers. We have retained our freedoms because you and many, many others have taken chosen to serve. Hope you get some T'day turkey before you head out!

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    Best wishes and thanks a lot for your service. You are in my prayers along with all the service men and women that keep our country free and safe.

Top Bottom