Where to find EMS or Tactical Pants . . . .

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    That have knee pad pockets for a reasonable price?

The usual sources are too proud of their products and too damn expensive!

Any suggestions?

AD Marc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    :yesway: You didn't click my link did you? :D

No, I didn't. Regardless, I was referring to their own line of pants, which are pretty good for the price, especially compared to 5.11, whose quality has gone down significantly since they were called royal ribbons half domes, but not their price. While that is a good closeout price, I'm betting that the OP doesn't wear one of the 3 extremely odd sizes they have left.

Last edited:

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    No, I didn't. Regardless, I was referring to their own line of pants, which are pretty good for the price, especially compared to 5.11, whose quality has gone down significantly since they were called royal ribbons half domes, but not their price. While that is a good closeout price, I'm betting that the OP doesn't wear one of the 3 extremely odd sizes they have left.

Yep, sizes wouldn't work and I need black. The knee pads are the main reason I'm looking. I'm recovering from a knee injury and my Orthopedist wrote me an order for knee pads.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Yep, sizes wouldn't work and I need black. The knee pads are the main reason I'm looking. I'm recovering from a knee injury and my Orthopedist wrote me an order for knee pads.

I can probably get you good prices. Can you send a style and size you're interested in?

I just bought 2 pair from LAPG to wear at work in the ER and cringed when I looked at what I can sell them to myself for.

Who would have thought but 5.11 has a MAP on their pants :dunno:

Signal23

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Greenwood
    I have had some good luck with getting 5.11 stuff off Ebay.
    Gander has them also, or Jenkins is a police/public safety shop on the east side of indy or the uniform house down town. But prices are best on ebay if you know what you want. Good luck

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    But prices are best on ebay if you know what you want. Good luck

again, this is due to the MAP issues. 5.11 says you can't sell their pants for less then $59.99 if it's a $64.99 MSRP item for example. Ebay is rather difficult to police for manufacturers so it just hurts the local and the big online retailers who have to play by the rules.

Top Bottom