• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Subdivisions, freewill, tom saywer, 2112, the tree's, and working man., They should have been in for years and niel pert by himself as one of the greatest songwriters/drummers ever.

I think since the were not the classical rock group with just three members, from canada no less. Much deeper lyrics than most bands would dream of writing. A sound of there own and albums made to listen to as an album not a bunch of filler to a single song.

I know my youngest daughter loves the trees. I played it for her when she was 5 as we walked the woods.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    My first thought, when they were first added to the ballot, was they should just snub the HOF, but the guys are too classy for that. I'm happy for them!

Here's a few pics I took of them last year.

092.jpg

098.jpg

079-1.jpg

Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    Ahh Heart, Public Enemy, DONNA SUMMER (ARE YOU KIDDING ME), much less Randy Newman. And RUSH gets included? This sounds more a sweep of the mop bucket picking up folk from the era who will donate $$$.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    My first thought, when they were first added to the ballot, was they should just snub the HOF, but the guys are too classy for that. I'm happy for them!

Here's a few pics I took of them last year.

092.jpg

098.jpg

079-1.jpg

Front row Tommy?
    RUSH was and still is one of my favorites ever!
    They were my first real concert, at Indiana University in 1976 or 77!
    $5, general admission..... Those were the days!:rockwoot:

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Front row Tommy?
    RUSH was and still is one of my favorites ever!
    They were my first real concert, at Indiana University in 1976 or 77!
    $5, general admission..... Those were the days!:rockwoot:
    Yes! Second time we've had front row to see RUSH! My wife and I like to drive around and catch a few shows of each tour, we've seen them on their last 4. I didn't get to catch the first half of the current tour, but they're coming back around in early 2013.

Alex Lifeson loves to goof around and make faces at people in the crowd, it's a great time!

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    FINALLY!!! I'm glad to see the HOF people in Cleveland finally pulled their heads out of their asses and nominated a ROCK band for the ROCK & Roll HOF. Now, why it took them all this time to finally decide Rush is deserving of this honor has yet to be explained...

Constructionist

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    They definitely deserve induction. Geddy Lee and Steve Harris were the two four-string bad a$$es that got me into playing bass.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    COOL - That is Great News. RUSH RULES!! :rockwoot:

I've been to a few Mega Shows decades ago with RUSH on the ticket. I was told I had an awesome time so I'm sure that I did.

I'm still looking for my left shoe and my right sock from one of those shows. :dunno:

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    My all time favorite band. Lee was one of the first in rock who really made the bass talk instead of just being background. Peart was just a joy to watch in concert. I'll never forget it - saw them on the Subdivisions and Presto tours... then life happened.

In Celebration:
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Juv5Ifs2fFY[/ame]

RugerRog

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Indy
    Good for them. I always liked them and saw them in concert back in 83, 84. To watch and listen to Neil Peart do his drum solo is just freaking amazing. :rockwoot: These guys should have been in the Hall years ago.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    3 amazing musicians who deserve far more recognition than they receive. The Fly by night album was a real experience for us as we were playing ourselves and just getting past the 1st album. Pert is without equal in the industry to this day.

remauto1187

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Stepping Stone
    Heart should have been in there atleast 10yrs ago...just from their songs of the 70's!

Barracuda, Mistral wind, Crazy on you, Magic Man, Straight on.....and much more.

Are ya kiddin me? YEARS AGO they should have been there!

Nancy Wilson is gorgeous still. Chicks with guitars that can rock are like hot chicks with guns!

Top Bottom