I know I shouldn't do this, but I can't help myself!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Horse

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2011
    Bloomington
    I know - I know - you are seriously posting this?

Yes.

I just signed up for the Saddleback Leather Christmas Promotion.
    In a nutshell: I posted up their logo on my FB page, and if I have more people click it than anyone else I win one of everything they make. If you have never heard of Saddleback Leather - take a look. I love the old school "Indiana Jones"ness of it. I have some of their stuff and consider it to be simply outstanding. Their motto is "They will fight over it when you are dead."

So why should you care? The promotion is basically for one of everything they make. I don't need that much leather, so I plan to share it. Help me win and I plan to share the love!

All you have to do is click - it doesn't download anything to your computer, and it doesn't require you to enter any information etc.

Saddleback Leather Co.

Let me know which of the items you want (provided I win that is). I plan to put the names/wants in a hat and draw out a few winners - and send them what they want.

Good luck to all of us!

Clicky Clicky Clicky!

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    a member named Horse. quote]

You named your member Horse?

Sir, this is all I have to say about that allegation.

minihorse.jpg

perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Oh neat contest. I've admired their stuff for a while. The medium wallet is on my want list, whenever my current one wears out. Shoot, I'd buy it at 50% off retail so you get some cash to help you pay the taxes! The Moleskine covers and leather pads are neat too. One of their briefcases would be on a "things to buy when I'm rich" list. Lol. I should have entered the contest!

Horse

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2011
    Bloomington
    I've been rocking one of their wallets for over a year now - safe to say I may never need a wallet again.

Period.

Until I die.

:rockwoot:

Thanks everyone! Let make sure the leather stays in Indiana!

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    You have a few more clicks... Like I need an excuse to go over there and drool. I would rock the classic briefcase like no other. The notebook cover looks nice as well. I have been carrying one of their wallets for a few months now and I'm quite pleased with it.

Top Bottom