• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    What group of people hasn't this guy called out and threatened to kill?

What's scarier - this guy or all the "vets" who reply with, "I will stand with you"?

But, he's a veteran therefore should get to keep his firearms no questions asked, but me - I'm an untrained threat to society.

poptab

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    What group of people hasn't this guy called out and threatened to kill?

What's scarier - this guy or all the "vets" who reply with, "I will stand with you"?

But, he's a veteran therefore should get to keep his firearms no questions asked, but me - I'm an untrained threat to society.

I didnt get that impression at all.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I didn't get that impression at all.

Which part don't you get?

I do not care why you took that job with the government, or why you continue to hold it. I only know that you have become Judas and sold yourself to an oppressive state - your government office buildings and vehicles are part of the battlefield, and as a soldier I shall act accordingly.

Shades of Timothy McVey.

And people wonder why police departments train with this scenario in mind.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ed_2nd_amendment_supporters_as_the_enemy.html

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    McVeigh.

And I don't get that impression at all. I read the words of a man who is willing to uphold his oath even under pain of death. Certainly he could have chosen a less antagonistic tone, but there is no specific threat in his words, express or implied.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    And I don't get that impression at all. I read the words of a man who is willing to uphold his oath even under pain of death. Certainly he could have chosen a less antagonistic tone, but there is no specific threat in his words, express or implied.

Merely a strongly worded warning.

This oath?

I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.
    (emphasis added)

[you] are part of the battlefield, and as a soldier I shall act accordingly.

– when the enemy attacks, you must fight – you must kill or you will die.

I read that that as threat, not specific in any way, but a threat. This guy's ready to open fire right here at home. What's going to set him off? When does his posturing become outright violence?

I suppose most of us has a tipping point where we go into "John Brown" mode, but, this guy is way too close for comfort.

He's definitely on someone's radar...:shady:

poptab

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    I dont see that as a threat. Its a vague if then statement. When x then y.

I dont take strongly worded opinions (especially opinions similar to those of many people I know) as prima facie evidence of being 'shades of Timothy McVeigh'.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    I don't know the nc guy, but my initial take on that declaration is that he's a cop trolling for suckers.

Maybe he will offer a couple of the "me too"s a truck load of symtex and a pep talk ten minutes before arresting them.

Top Bottom