• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hosshauler

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2013
    Clinton
    That site is a huge pain. Their servers can't handle the traffic because all of the misfits constantly spam the site with negative comments and complaints. That is why I switched to this site!! I love INGO! :)

citizenkane

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Yeah the service unavailable has been a problem for a couple years. There used to be deals on there once in awhile but haven't been in quite some time. Mostly just guys trying to get too dollar for junk or pasting fake ads with phone numbers to aggravate guys they don't like.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County
    Use to be a great source for buying,selling or trading a few years back but now it's so damn popular statewide the servers have problems keeping up...I was told the site gets over 200,000 visits a day? Not sure how accurate that number is but it wouldn't surprise me.

henry0reilly

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 12, 2009
    Montgomery County
    Ya'll are missing the point, HT is down again and I thought better to bring this topic up again rather than create a new one.

I can't get on the gun page so I was wondering if some liberal puke had hacked their server, some of the other pages do work.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Ya'll are missing the point, HT is down again and I thought better to bring this topic up again rather than create a new one.

I can't get on the gun page so I was wondering if some liberal puke had hacked their server, some of the other pages do work.

:rolleyes:

The whole site looks like it came from the ninety's and running on a dusty Intel Celeron over DSL, and your first thought is a liberal hacker?

EDIT: It runs on IIS 7.0, which is at least ten years old.

Last edited:

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    :rolleyes:

The whole site looks like it came from the ninety's and running on a dusty Intel Celeron over DSL, and your first thought is a liberal hacker?

EDIT: It runs on IIS 7.0, which is at least ten years old.

Hell, I didn't even realize it was still a "thing"! The one time I contacted somebody about an item he was a.rude ******* complaining abut all the emails he.was getting and the ad was only hours old.

Top Bottom