• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    wut up with all the indecipherable threads nd posts with no punctuation or capitals UNLESS ITS ALL CAPS LIKE YOUR [sic] SCREAMING OR SOMETHING i know i can be a grammar nazi sometimes but seriously posting like this is very annoying and makes you look like an idiot and basically discredits anything you could possibly have to say suck it up and at least try to sound like you made it past the third grade

/rant

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    d00000o0o0d eye haf know iDeA wut u r tlkn' bout bt ur actin' lik a bby n no1 here wntz 2 deeal wit a bby c0z we r gr0wn adultz here soooz eye thnk u nneed to chilaxe br0 dawg

THard6

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2010
    Greenwood
    21232666.jpg

Yellowjeep

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2012
    Ft wayne
    I get that alot on here. Im sorry but i didn't get to finish school due to family issues. I do not spell or write worth a ----. I have been working as a welder since i was 15. Im on here because i was told this is a good group that would help you with guns. If this turns into a spelling bee or writing contest then im out. Im sorry you view me as an idiot. I feel that way everyday. Try to remember not everyone has had the same path as you. I hope i sucked it up enough so you don't totally discredit my post.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I get that alot on here. Im sorry but i didn't get to finish school due to family issues. I do not spell or write worth a ----. I have been working as a welder since i was 15. Im on here because i was told this is a good group that would help you with guns. If this turns into a spelling bee or writing contest then im out. Im sorry you view me as an idiot. I feel that way everyday. Try to remember not everyone has had the same path as you. I hope i sucked it up enough so you don't totally discredit my post.

weeeeellllll...dis jus g0t ackwerd :wrongdoor:

Wysko

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    Indy, West Side.
    GRAMMAR? GRAMMAR? WE DONT NEED NO STINKING GRAMMAR!!:draw:

Welcome to the wild and trashy world of public forums.:welcome:

Nice rant...... or somebody needs to switch to decaf?:xmad:

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers

Actually, this post, while rife with small punctuation and capitalization errors, is still better written than 75% of the crap I see everyday on the internet, so carry on Yellowjeep!

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    wut up with all the indecipherable threads nd posts with no punctuation or capitals UNLESS ITS ALL CAPS LIKE YOUR [sic] SCREAMING OR SOMETHING i know i can be a grammar nazi sometimes but seriously posting like this is very annoying and makes you look like an idiot and basically discredits anything you could possibly have to say suck it up and at least try to sound like you made it past the third grade

/rant

That should be "at times." I'm just saying. :):

His post definitely was not directed at you. Guaranteed I could find at least 3 of the people he's talking about. Some people's posts are indecipherable, your posts, if they're all like this, are great compared to other people's.

Also, let me just say: I'm glad no one has brought Kelsey Grammer into this, until just now.

Last edited:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    As long as I can decipher what someone is getting at I usually let it go. The OP was pretty bad. It actually hurt my brain to attempt to translate it into something I could understand. Obviously it was typed that way on purpose....which is the only reason I bothered to attempt translation. Spelling mistake and grammatical errors don't bother me near as much as lack of punctuation though. It just makes everything run together and I can't figure out where one thought ends and another begins.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Actually, this post, while rife with small punctuation and capitalization errors, is still better written than 75% of the crap I see everyday on the internet, so carry on Yellowjeep!

:+1: I really don't see much wrong with Yellowjeep's post. Granted I wouldn't see much wrong with any post after reading that first one...

Constructionist

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011

^^this^^ was going to be my reply as well.

And he has a barterable skill - welding - to boot.

Giddaltti

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Carmel, IN.

:yesway: More importantly is the ability to understand one another. Type away Yellowjeep!

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars

My post was most definitely not directed at you. There is nothing in your post I have to re-read to decipher.

That should be "at times." I'm just saying. :):

Where's that middle finger smiley? :D

His post definitely was not directed at you. Guaranteed I could find at least 3 of the people he's talking about. Some people's posts are indecipherable, your posts, if they're all like this, are great compared to other people's.

Very true. :p

PX4me

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Dyer
    If you let poor grammar and such get to you on the internet, you probably shouldn't log on.

Top Bottom