Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 450 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 4495
  1. #21
    Grandmaster actaeon277's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by sepe View Post
    When I see people post stuff like this on Facebook, I want to invite them out for a beer so I can spit in their face. Trying to fight jackassary by suggesting (even sarcastically) other things that people could ban is a whole new type of jackassary.
    I don't see it that way.
    They're not suggesting something else to ban, because people only want to ban stuff that affect other people.
    They are merely pointing out the holes in the arguement.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

    "A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

    If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

    Actaeon - act'-tee-on
    The death of Actaeon - http://www.paleothea.com/Myths/Actaeon.html


  2. #22
    Master DragonGunner's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by CPT Nervous View Post
    Actually that would be 323 killed by "Rifles"....of rifles used to kill, only a average of 48 people are killed by the so called evil "Assault Rifle."
    Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants. William Penn

  3. #23
    Master DragonGunner's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by sepe View Post
    Send your kids to church if you want them to learn about whatever religion you think they should follow. Just because you believe in a certain religion doesn't mean everyone else in your community does and unless you're going to force all religions on kids in school, you shouldn't force any on them.

    I'd much rather see a change that takes schools back to actually teaching subjects instead of teaching for tests. Let the parents be responsible enough to handle teaching morals and religion, if they so choose.

    The first schools AND colleges in America taught the Bible.....how much viloence were in the schools then, as compared to today? I rest my case.
    Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants. William Penn

  4. #24
    Grandmaster IndyGunworks's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonGunner View Post
    The first schools AND colleges in America taught the Bible.....how much viloence were in the schools then, as compared to today? I rest my case.
    and it was still against the constition then. that whole seperation of church and state thing is pretty cut and dry.

    its not the schools job to teach right and wrong, its the parents

    i think you would have a hard time finding a teacher that doesnt try and teach right and wrong anyways just through day to day interation.

    the problem isnt with religion being in schools, the problem is with parents not doing their job.

  5. #25
    Leo
    Leo is offline
    Grandmaster

    User Info Menu

    Public schools DO still teach religion. They teach moral realitivism and secular humanism. They teach that anything that has been good for centuries is now bad. They teach that things forbidden in the past are no not only acceptable, but preferred. They DO teach religion and moralities. It is just the brand they teach destroy the family, the community and America.

  6. #26
    Grandmaster IndyGunworks's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    Public schools DO still teach religion. They teach moral realitivism and secular humanism. They teach that anything that has been good for centuries is now bad. They teach that things forbidden in the past are no not only acceptable, but preferred. They DO teach religion and moralities. It is just the brand they teach destroy the family, the community and America.

    Your right teacher accross the country are encouraging teenagers to have sex, and to do their best to do everything that was once innapropriate.

    there is NO WAY they even ATTEMPT to teach things such as teamwork, or puncuality.

  7. #27
    Grandmaster femurphy77's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by TopDog View Post
    Your rant does not change the meaning of the sign one bit. Sorry you wasted 88 words and missed the point.
    I can't believe you counted them, took me 18.
    Yes I am for gun control!! A firm grip, steady aim, and a gentle squeeze!!

    What comes after your first "infraction"? Double Secret Probation perhaps???

  8. #28
    Grandmaster Benny's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by actaeon277 View Post
    I don't see it that way.
    They're not suggesting something else to ban, because people only want to ban stuff that affect other people.
    They are merely pointing out the holes in the arguement.
    I thought this was painfully obvious.
    You are now breathing manually.

  9. #29
    Shooter

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Suprtek View Post
    or churches considering how pastors molest little boys.

  10. #30
    Grandmaster GodFearinGunTotin's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGunworks View Post
    and it was still against the constition then. that whole seperation of church and state thing is pretty cut and dry.
    Actually this misrepresentation is a figment of twentieth century progressivism's imagination and serves as an illustration of the theory that if you tell the big lie long enough, people will come to believe it.
    INGOer #18,319

Page 3 of 450 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge