Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 340 of 380 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 350 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,400 of 3797
  1. #3391
    Grandmaster jamil's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post



    The only time I hear about these folks is when INGO presents them to me. The problem is, when I, or someone else, reads, "A few months ago the left was in love with NK." we don't associate that statement to those folks that are extreme left. It seems like a lot are getting caught up in your big net.
    If something bat **** crazy is attributed to “the left”, it seems reasonable that you can safely infer it’s the bat **** crazy left being identified. Same rule for the right.
    “Any dog under 50 pounds is a cat and cats are pointless.” —Ron Swanson

  2. #3392
    INGO Homebrewer JettaKnight's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    If something bat **** crazy is attributed to “the left”, it seems reasonable that you can safely infer it’s the bat **** crazy left being identified. Same rule for the right.
    You must be new to INGO. Here, the left is seen as a monolithic block of bat **** crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by printcraft View Post
    I have received and I have given. Usually at different times. But sometime at the same time.

  3. #3393
    INGO Homebrewer JettaKnight's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by printcraft View Post
    Then: "Trumps dangerous rhetoric is going to get us all consumed in a nuclear fire!!" pretty much across the board from the lefties.
    (ie rocket man, our button is bigger, fire and fury)

    Now: Trump is legitimizing a dictator by meeting with Kim and trying to work something out!

    You see this right?
    I do not.
    Quote Originally Posted by printcraft View Post
    I have received and I have given. Usually at different times. But sometime at the same time.

  4. #3394
    INGO Clown printcraft's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.

  5. #3395
    Expert Dr.Midnight's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    There are some people I would trust to give me a shave and some people I wouldn't let near me with a razor. Maybe Trump is the man for the job in their opinion.

  6. #3396
    Grandmaster Kutnupe14's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Midnight View Post
    There are some people I would trust to give me a shave and some people I wouldn't let near me with a razor. Maybe Trump is the man for the job in their opinion.
    Yes, but that's not the arguments being made in the video.
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

  7. #3397
    Sharpshooter Nazgul's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    How about it is ok to negotiate for the good of the US from a position of strength rather than from an apologetic, subservient position??

    Don

  8. #3398
    Grandmaster Kutnupe14's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Nazgul View Post
    How about it is ok to negotiate for the good of the US from a position of strength rather than from an apologetic, subservient position??

    Don
    What position of strength? Is heaping all sort of flowery language on a murderous dictator, even going so far as to write a diplomatic love letter, negotiating from a "position of strength?"
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

  9. #3399
    Le mot juste blue falcon's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Kut, I have been quiet, mostly, because every time I disagree with you I get a warning.

    The picture in the previous post does nothing to help your point. It does however point to a condition commonly called TDS.




  10. #3400
    INGO Homebrewer JettaKnight's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by blue falcon View Post
    Kut, I have been quiet, mostly, because every time I disagree with you I get a warning.

    The picture in the previous post does nothing to help your point. It does however point to a condition commonly called TDS.
    So, that's in poor taste compared to other stuff here?

    I may disagree with the image (I do), but that's no reason to get butthurt.
    Quote Originally Posted by printcraft View Post
    I have received and I have given. Usually at different times. But sometime at the same time.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •