• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fallenangel1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    I hope that I can find some 9mm Walthers and maybe an XDS!!! I went on Sun last time and everyone said that they had some 9mm's but it was all gone the first day, so Im going Friday right after work this time! I hope there will be a few less people too, even on Sunday there were times I had to fight to get through the isles and push through the 50 people looking at Glocks on someones table.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Just like the last one: No how, no way, no SIR will I even come close to 38th & Fall Creek that weekend.

It's just not worth the money to ME to "deal" with the whole situation.

And while it may not be nearly as crazy as the one in Jan - it's still a BIG gun show happening in the national climate we're experiencing these days.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    I was pondering making an attempt at this one the other day, but then I thought it'll probably be a waste until we start seeing at least SOME ammunition staying on the local shelves.

fallenangel1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    I was pondering making an attempt at this one the other day, but then I thought it'll probably be a waste until we start seeing at least SOME ammunition staying on the local shelves.

What do you mean? All of the ammunition from the local shelves WILL BE at the 1500!! :P With a 3x price hike to cover the convenience cost of not having to drive to the local stores! ;)

GI JOE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Thinkin about going Friday. I really need ammo. Made the mistake going on a Friday a few years ago, but desperate measures must be taken

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    If you guys go stop by and say hello. Ill be with bobcat steel. If you walk in and look at the show we are in the room to your left, on the wall that splits the 2 rooms on the exit end

Incase anyone is wondering my prices have not gone up at all the the last year. Ill still be selling at the absolute minimum penny you will find anywhere online.

Last edited:

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    If you guys go stop by and say hello. Ill be with bobcat steel. If you walk in and look at the show we are all the way in the back left corner.

Incase anyone is wondering my prices have not gone up at all the the last year. Ill still be selling at the absolute minimum penny you will find anywhere online.

This show is still in the bigger building, so you just gave directions to the wrong location.....lol. We will be right by the exit on the interior wall.

Top Bottom