• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Would you rather fight a horse sized duck, or 100 duck sized horses?

• Total voters

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    lol...cant help but laugh at either prospect...not to mention..."hey check out my horse sized duck!"

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    I had a single male duck living at my house for about 2 years. It wasn't my duck, it just decided to move in with us on it's own. This experience leads me to the belief that one normal duck-sized duck is a very formidable animal, let alone a horse-sized duck. The hundred duck-sized ducks are going to kick your a$$ without a doubt. One horse-sized duck is going to kick your a$$, wreck your car and destroy your house. I choose the hundred little ones.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    malinky-kacirek.jpg

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I've fought horses before. Extremely large 3000 pound draft horses. Once you figure out what you're doing it's pretty easy to take them down. So my first instinct would be to say I'd fight the one horse sized duck. However since it's not a horse, it may not fight like one and I might be better off fighting 100 duck sized horses. Then again I remember that small horses are mean and evil and are the stuff that nightmares are made of. Can I just not fight anything that has to do with horses?? I like them. A lot. I refuse to take part in this poll on the grounds that I don't want to fight with my equine friends.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I love this game.

I'd say the 100 little horses. I can only imagine what the horse size duck would leave behind. I'd be shovelling that crap for a week.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    Horses are fairly timid, so of 100 tiny horses, some will run away, and you fight the rest. Ducks can be pretty aggressive, and a 3000 lb angry duck will **** some **** up.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Horses are fairly timid, so of 100 tiny horses, some will run away, and you fight the rest. Ducks can be pretty aggressive, and a 3000 lb angry duck will **** some **** up.

:rofl:

:lmfao:

When faced with a fire engine, a cement truck, an IndyGo bus, or a semi truck, the horses I dealt with are ANYTHING but timid. Ever watch a horse try to "beat up" the Oscar Mayer weinermobile? Or that crazy chicken limo that runs around Indy> I can tell you from experience, it's one of those moments where you KNOW you should do something to stop it, but you just have to gaze in awe. Makes for a hell of a story though :laugh:

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    :rofl:

:lmfao:

When faced with a fire engine, a cement truck, an IndyGo bus, or a semi truck, the horses I dealt with are ANYTHING but timid. Ever watch a horse try to "beat up" the Oscar Mayer weinermobile? Or that crazy chicken limo that runs around Indy> I can tell you from experience, it's one of those moments where you KNOW you should do something to stop it, but you just have to gaze in awe. Makes for a hell of a story though :laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

nascarfantoo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Western IN
    Do we have to fight fair? Because if not, more likely to take out the 1 horse size duck with my horse size 12 gauge ... at least I should be able to hit it.

Top Bottom