• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Greenfield
    Say what you want about what he did to Cleveland, but Lebron James is playing at a Higher Level than anybody in the NBA. Im a fan of him, but I'm hoping to see the Pacers make a run and end up playing the Heat again. We need the experience. Go Pacers!

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I HAVEN'T watched PRO basketball IN a LONG time. It MIGHT as WELL died WHEN Michael JORDAN retired.

LEBRON James IS a SELL out. HE promised CLEVELAND a CHAMPIONSHIP and DIDN'T deliver.

CitiusFortius

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    NWI
    Say what you want about what he did to Cleveland, but Lebron James is playing at a Higher Level than anybody in the NBA. Im a fan of him, but I'm hoping to see the Pacers make a run and end up playing the Heat again. We need the experience. Go Pacers!

:noway::noway::noway::noway::noway:

If I "said what I want" about what he did to my hometown Cleveland, I'd probably get banned from this board.

The guy sucks as a human. Can I give a negative rep????

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    After getting beat by them Game 1:D. Although the Bulls will more than likely not win the series. Im hoping the Pacers make a run at em this year again.

bluestanger66

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I hope the Pacers make it past this round, the games against the heat would be pretty tough though. Just wish they wouldnt have to face the Heat in the next round if they both win this series.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Greenfield
    I hear D-Rose will Dress in Warm Up clothes but wont come off the bench. Lol. I dont think they could beat the Heat even If he was healthy. Im still hoping for Pacers vs. Heat playoff series.

Top Bottom