• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell
    So the Philadelphia abortion doctor Dr. Kermit Gosnell was convicted todayof First-degree murder in the deaths of three babies and involuntary manslaughter of an adult woman. The first word that escaped my mouth when I read the headline was "Good"....

I have three healthy children but we have lost 5 to miscarriages over the years. We have also tried to adopt a child in order to at least give another child without parents a chance at a good life with a family that would love them. We never got that accomplished due to the cost and the rules that countries put on adoptions.

I understand that there are woman out there that are not able to care for children but at the same time I don't understand some of the massive costs to adoption and the rules that they place on folks that want to adopt.

China has an age cutoff and if I remember correctly they want you to spend a fair amount of time over there - like 6 weeks (it's been a while so I can't remember) The waits in any country seem to be very long along with the cost yet there are so many children just sitting in orphanages wasting away.

We never got it done. The best that we were able to do is send montly support to a foundation called "Show Hope" which was started by Steven Curtis Chapman and his wife to help support orphans and find them families. And while we never were able to get it done my hat is off and I really admire those that have been able to get it done.

To Dr. Gosnell - I hope you spend the rest of your wretched life in jail.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Let us not pretend he is the only one doing this.

Absolutely right. Had he been the only one, there would have been no need for that worthless MFSB in the White House to have twice voted against legislation to protect babies born alive.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    And this mengele wannabe* got how much press coverage? That system is as corrupt. Are his [STRIKE]assistants[/STRIKE] accomplices to be punished as well?

*He kept baby parts in jars like some kind of collection

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    I’ve heard it’s respectful, powerful, and worth seeing. Not sure I will though

It is worth seeing ... if you can still find it after the middle of this week.

Talk about pressure ... it went from number 10 or 12 last weekend (depending on the reporting source) with zero media support ... to not even in the top 40 this weekend. Doing the math and based on simple stats, it should still list on this weekends box office report but it's nowhere to be seen on Box Office MoJo. No agenda there, right?

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    a friend of mine and his wife went to see this. He's not at all the type given to emotional reactions. His exact words when describing it to me were "disturbing". My wife and I will see this together.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    a friend of mine and his wife went to see this. He's not at all the type given to emotional reactions. His exact words when describing it to me were "disturbing". My wife and I will see this together.

Hurry or you will miss your chance. It's being purged out of theaters ... and has even been "nominated" for deletion from Wikipedia. Somebody doesn't want you to see this movie.

It made $1,235,000 on 668 screens on it's first weekend. It was knocked (pressured) out of 188 theaters and still made an additional $841,746 on it's second weekend in just 480 theaters.

Top Bottom