IMG_0304_zps532f74fd.jpg

IMG_0306_zpsf3b9b2f4.jpg

Last edited:

jetmechG550

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Picking up my second Big Green Egg this weekend. This will be an XL to go with my large. Might be a little bit before my station is done since I am about to revamp the backyard but I will be cooking on both while construction goes on.

MrHank

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    Westfield, IN
    Picking up my second Big Green Egg this weekend. This will be an XL to go with my large. Might be a little bit before my station is done since I am about to revamp the backyard but I will be cooking on both while construction goes on.

Where are you purchasing your BGE from? I would like to take a look at them for size comparison.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I picked up a barely used 21.5" Weber Charcoal grill over the winter for $25.00 :D Somtimes its good to help friends move.

Anyway I added a slide-a-side lid holder charcoal racks for indirect cooking and a tool holder. Now its a sweet little grill and all for way less than it would've cost new.

Used it a few weeks ago to grill some chicken for chicken Ceasar salads. I hope I can break it out again this weekend to do up some BBQ pork.

I'll post pics if I remember... or feel like it.

apfroggy0408

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Franklin

You should probably sell me your large. =D

jetmechG550

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Where are you purchasing your BGE from? I would like to take a look at them for size comparison.
    As mentioned Sullivans has a large selection on hand. Sullivan's eggfest is the end of August and probably one of the best times to buy an egg @ demo pricing. I am going to GA Mountain Eggfest to get this one. Supposed to have 120 cooks and some really scenic grounds. Their demo pricing was great and hard to pass up since I wanted to add a second egg. Porkopolis is in Cinci in July if you don't want to wait. JJ's is this weekend but it's sold out.
    You should probably sell me your large. =D
    Haha, I am adding the XL so I will have two. I've had friends and friends of friends ask me to cater small parties and the XL will help me do larger parties. That and I grill everything I can, if I get tied up with a low and slow, I will have another egg to cook on:):

jetmechG550

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Here's my current large setup:

Stoker taking care of things for me:

post cooking weight was about 24lbs I did for a birthday party:

Top Bottom