• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • N_K_1984

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    ...spotted within the confines of The Peoples Replublic of Bloomington. My fiance actually spotted the sticker and took the pic. Sorry for tailgating! I was only trying to get a picture for the forum! :):

:ingo:

e1e4e872-7e02-4556-ae93-9a0974262046_zps54dfd82f.jpg

merotek

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 8, 2012
    New Albany
    I didn't know this was a thing :) I spotted one in the not so wild yesterday, Valu Market in Mooresville at the meat counter, proudly displaying an INGO t-shirt.

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    I saw this post and thought, "That's what I need! An INGO window sticker!"

So I clicked on the SHOP INGO button at the top of the page and found this message:

"INGOers, We are checking inventory and making sure everything we have listed is ready to ship. Store will reopen Monday 4/15. Have a great weekend and see you on Monday"

<sigh> Guess I will have to wait till April 15th, 2014, to buy a couple.:(

Please advise WHEN the INGO store will again be open.

Thanks!

Dockem

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    W Indyanner
    Spotted a INGO camo hat at the Indy Wine Festival this afternoon.

A wine connoisseur that likes firearms?

Must shoot the corks off to open the bottles??? :):

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    For those of you in central Indiana:

There are stickers available at our Indy1500 table, and possibly a few at Bradis' Guns customer appreciation day...

...stop by and say hi, grab a sticker and hang out for a bit!

-Paul

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    Wow, today must have been prime INGO member spotting conditions.

I spotted a car on S. Emerson Ave. this afternoon around 1830 that had one of the newer cut around INGO stickers right smack in the middle of the trunk lid on the back of the car. :ingo:

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    Wow, today must have been prime INGO member spotting conditions.

I spotted a car on S. Emerson Ave. this afternoon around 1830 that had one of the newer cut around INGO stickers right smack in the middle of the trunk lid on the back of the car. :ingo:

I think that was me. Was I turning into Menards? I saw your sticker on the left side of your rear bumper, and on top of your wind shield. I almost waved, but thought it might be weird :):

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    I think that was me. Was I turning into Menards? I saw your sticker on the left side of your rear bumper, and on top of your wind shield. I almost waved, but thought it might be weird :):

Yep! That'd be me. It wouldn't be weird! Just roll down your window and stick your .45 up in the air then fire two shots....I'll get the INGO reference :laugh:. Funny though, the two teenagers in the red kia behind you decided to merge over into my bumper right after you turned into Menards. Then I sat on the side of the road for a half hour waiting on IMPD to show up for a report.

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    Yep! That'd be me. It wouldn't be weird! Just roll down your window and stick your .45 up in the air then fire two shots....I'll get the INGO reference :laugh:. Funny though, the two teenagers in the red kia behind you decided to merge over into my bumper right after you turned into Menards. Then I sat on the side of the road for a half hour waiting on IMPD to show up for a report.

Oh yeah, I forgot that was the INGO wave. I'll be ready next time :draw:

I'm never that far south, but I was driving my sister to gun shops around the Indy area. She is thinking about getting her first gun. We just left Beech Grove Firearms and were on our way to Gander Mt. at the time. I didn't know the lane I was in turned into a turn only, so rather than cut you off, I just turned in to Menards. Unfortunately, it sounds like the car behind me decided differently. I didn't see them hit you, or I would have stopped to be a witness if you needed it. Hope you and your car are ok.

red46239

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    SE Indy
    I spotted this one in the wild on the way home from work yesterday. I was merging from I-65 south onto I-465 east. Traffic sucks.

Like the BGF sticker too :rockwoot:

Wish I could find an INGO sticker....:ingo:

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    Wish I could find an INGO sticker....:ingo:

I got mine from the INGO booth at the 1500. I don't know if you ever go, but that might be your only option. Unless the INGO shop ever goes live again.

Does anyone know if those "I (heart) Guns" stickers are an INGO sticker? I keep seeing them around, but I never know if it's related to INGO or not. Its a black sticker with white letters and a red heart.

Top Bottom