• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Waveraider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I told my Grand Daughter that I woulf get some of those Floating/Flying Lanterns to light up on the 4th of July. Does anyone know where I can find those locally?

If you dont know what they are thay are the paper baloons that have a candle inside. Light the candle, and after the air gets hot inside the lantern, it rises like a hot air ballon. :rockwoot:Very cool!

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    Sky Lanterns. Most of the fireworks stores carry them. $6 or so, better deals on the net. We love them, they are truly beautiful and last for quite a while.

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    lanturns

Menards also sells them. It's over by their outdoor section. We have one. do they just burn up in the air or will it land in someone's yard and they will cuss whoever put the thing up? We have one and I was thinking of hooking up a very long fishing line to it on one of my reels so as it burns out I could bring it back home.

Jason

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County
    Menards also sells them. It's over by their outdoor section. We have one. do they just burn up in the air or will it land in someone's yard and they will cuss whoever put the thing up? We have one and I was thinking of hooking up a very long fishing line to it on one of my reels so as it burns out I could bring it back home.

Jason

That's half the fun..lol :rockwoot:

Top Bottom