• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    But Zimmerman said that the screaming for help didn't even sound like him. When a reasonable person hears that in Zimmerman's own words, what should they think? A reasonable person would probably think that two morons converged that night and when two Billy Badasses converge, nothing good comes of it.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    I have never heard Martins voice. But the audio just sounds like Zimmerman to me based on hearing some of his interviews. Maybe I am just full of it but it sure sounds like him to me.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I have never heard Martins voice. But the audio just sounds like Zimmerman to me based on hearing some of his interviews. Maybe I am just full of it but it sure sounds like him to me.

I was watching the trial coverage yesterday and during one of the recorded interviews, Zimmerman had heard the tape, he said it didn't even sound like his voice. Yeah, he was most likely in panic mode and yeah it could have changed his voice a little...but he said it didn't sound like it was him.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    I was watching the trial coverage yesterday and during one of the recorded interviews, Zimmerman had heard the tape, he said it didn't even sound like his voice. Yeah, he was most likely in panic mode and yeah it could have changed his voice a little...but he said it didn't sound like it was him.

Which is not the same thing as saying it wasn't him.

Zimmerman has been too honest for his own good in this kangaroo court.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Which is not the same thing as saying it wasn't him.

Zimmerman has been too honest for his own good in this kangaroo court.

This is true. Stressful situation could have easily made his voice different but even if it was 100% him, I'd find him just as guilty as the other moron involved. If it wouldn't have happened with Martin, it most likely would have happened somewhere down the road and the same with Martin. I did find it kind of stupid when Zimmerman said Martin asked if he had a problem he just said no I don't instead of saying I'm part of the neighborhood watch and didn't recognize you so I was just wanting to see where you were headed. Two calmer heads could have totally avoided the entire situation.

cordex

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 24, 2008
    I can't even pretend to recognize the voice and think that anyone here claiming to is allowing their bias free reign.

However, believable witnesses have testified that Zimmerman was on the ground getting beaten and the injuries sustained clearly indicate he was the one getting hit. It doesn't make sense to me that Zimmerman would bstay quiet through the beating and Martin would scream for help as he was by all appearances winning until the gun came in to play.

cagilber

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Sure he said it didn't sound like him, but how often do you actually listen to yourself speak? If you record your voice and play it back it always sounds a little different than what your ears perceive when you are talking normally.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County

Which is a totally honest statement and only adds to his credibility. Zimmerman's normal voice sounds nothing like that. The cries sound more like an animal or female. But that is what fear for your life, and having your body/head pounded, can do to your voice.

I think I hear tinges of Zimmerman's voice in the beginning of each yelp, but as it goes higher, the voice does become indistinguishable.

Last edited:

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Every person on the side of the prosecution, including Trayvon's own parents, believe that voice was in dire fear of losing his life. If the prosecution had to admit the voice were Zimmerman's then they wouldn't have a case...

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Here is something I caught. Look at the cuts on Zimmerman's chin. Those appear to be fingernail scratches. Today we heard the prosecution imply that Zimmerman was lying about having his mouth covered by Trayvon. However, I believe these minor scratches may prove Trayvon's hands were on his mouth in exactly the way Zimmerman described. Right hand over mouth, would put Trayvon's index and middle fingers right where these scratches appear. So I'm wondering why no one has brought this up?

zimmerman-cut-chin-2-jpg.jpg

Top Bottom