• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I could be a bad signal with the network or the photo could simply be too large. Are you trying to send as a text message, via email?

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    If it's via email I doubt the file is too large. It's likely an issue with the email settings. Are you logged in through a website, or do you go through a shortcut on the phone like gmail?

Generally when I have issues like this it's because something has changed in my email account settings, I've been logged out etc. Sadly I'm not tech savvy enough to offer more specific advice.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Hmm, my sister has an S4 and every time she sends a pic message, I can't retrieve it. Don't have this problem with anyone else.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Ok, I switch over to that awful gmail crap and I think it went though.

Longhaultrucker, why can't the dorks just make stuff that works instead of impressing us with new crap that does not work.

I just want to read my e-mail on my phone and instead I have to have g-mail as a translator but it pulls my e-mail out of the bin and eats it.

The motherloving camera is overlycomplicated. Just make crap that works, neckbeards.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth

In my case, I have my yahoo account synced on my phone so I don't have to login to yahoo.com and enter password to check. Doing this creates a shortcut on the phone.

When I originally configured I was prompted to choose server settings (IMAP or POP3) and security type. I believe the configuration varies based on the email provider and I had to do a pretty extensive search to find step-by-step guide to do it. If the settings aren't correct it creates issues.

Top Bottom