• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • horsehaulin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Police should be sued for not protecting everyone involved since we soon will have no guns and be a safer society.

Applt purple as you see fit.

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    It looked like he didn't even attempt to miss that vehicle when he ran the red. Poor soul didn't stand a chance at the speeds the criminal was traveling. Sad to see that.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    proves we need to stop these chases ASAP in some instances. We have lots of reinforced SWAT vehicles. All we need is a few remote-controlled dump trucks full of rock. Park 'em and smash the dude.

EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland
    Either you are seeing something I'm not or it has been changed Picture 9 shows only the perps vehicle and there are only 11 pictures.

Video is a little tough to see, but it appears the driver is ejected out of the drivers side window/door and landed wear the car was when it was hit. Looked like the car was basically swept out from under her. No chance, very unfortunate. Perp seemed to swerve left just before impact, impossible to know if he meant it but either he was clearly trash.

Very sad

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    The video is no longer available and the still picture showing the victim being ejected is gone as well. I looked at the video closely when it was still available and I think it was pretty clear that she was ejected and ended up in the grass ... not the intersection. No matter. It was pretty horrific and almost impossible to survive at those speeds.

*CORRECTION ... the video is available but you have to click on a "graphic content" warning to see it. If you look at the 00.:42 time mark, you can see the driver starting to come out from under the vehicle. I don't know if the driver was wearing a seatbelt or if it would have helped in this case with so much direct force applied at the driver's location.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom