• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Good. Now I hope they shut up about him. I am so sick of hearing about him. Had he been any other Joe Blow, the sentenced would have been handed down over a year ago. I pray the family/victims find peace, and have gained some confidence in our Legal System.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Good. Now I hope they shut up about him. I am so sick of hearing about him. Had he been any other Joe Blow, the sentenced would have been handed down over a year ago. I pray the family/victims find peace, and have gained some confidence in our Legal System.

Spend some time in court and dealing with prosecutors and defense attorneys and you'd realize that most major cases take quite a while to resolve.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    They'll appeal and drag this out for even more years. It'll be a cold day before the victims of this guy see any justice.
    He should have access to the same process as any other individual. An appeal is part of that process. I take it you don't agree?

Had he been any other Joe Blow, the sentenced would have been handed down over a year ago.
    I've seen misdemeanor battery or possession of marijuana cases drag out over 2 years.

Top Bottom