• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tnichols00

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Columbia City
    As a diesel owner and diesel fan this really annoys me.

Rolling coal does not mean you make power so it really doesnt show anything off. There is a time and a place and rolling down the street is not that place.

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Truly tired of all the diesel fags that like to show off their little black clouds of ignorance. Yeah, we get it, youre cool... Now go back to your sheep.

Diesel trucks used to pull heavier loads (like they were designed to, Im more than ok with)... Douchebags that have to pour smoke every other block under no tow load, but simply because they have to show off the stupid stack they put in the bed of their truck, and think their smoke cloud makes them the ****, simply shows how truly ignorant they appear. Our local LE agencies have been cracking down on these type of shenanigans, and its GREAT.

Last edited:

Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    Truly tired of all the diesel fags that like to show off their little black clouds of ignorance. Yeah, we get it, youre cool... Now go back to your sheep.

Diesel trucks used to pull heavier loads (like they were designed to, Im more than ok with)... Douchebags that have to pour smoke every other block under no tow load, but simply because they have to show off the stupid stack they put in the bed of their truck, and think their smoke cloud makes them the ****, simply shows how truly ignorant they appear. Our local LE agencies have been cracking down on these type of shenanigans, and its GREAT.

Well said. I love diesel trucks, but cannot stand the immaturity that seems to be fueling this fad.

Ruffnek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I'll admit,I've rolled coal to get a girl's attention in my buddy's truck a time or two.However I wanna get out and road rage on these little boys driving daddy's money around that have to slow down on the highway and then gun it.

I had a diesel Excursion showing out behind me a few weeks ago on the 37 on ramp and then he starts riding my tail.I sped up to get away from him,he took this as wanting to race.The testosterone took over and I put my foot through the firewall and left him.The best part,I was in my wife's minivan.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    I'll admit,I've rolled coal to get a girl's attention in my buddy's truck a time or two.However I wanna get out and road rage on these little boys driving daddy's money around that have to slow down on the highway and then gun it.

I had a diesel Excursion showing out behind me a few weeks ago on the 37 on ramp and then he starts riding my tail.I sped up to get away from him,he took this as wanting to race.The testosterone took over and I put my foot through the firewall and left him.The best part,I was in my wife's minivan.
    mini-van beating a diesel truck. i don't think so

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    As a diesel owner and diesel fan this really annoys me.

Rolling coal does not mean you make power so it really doesnt show anything off. There is a time and a place and rolling down the street is not that place.
    It can be. I've done it exactly once. Some fat witch of a woman stepped out in front of me to cross the road. She would have had time to get across had she quickened her gelatinous jello a step or two. Her husband, seeing me coming, grabbed her elbow in an attempt to hurry her formless fat along. (At least one of them understands Newtonian physics). She indignantly shrugged off his efforts and SLOWED her walk. Not wanting to get blood on the grill, I slowed down to wait for her bulging butt to make it across. And just as she stepped onto the grass, I mashed it. I looked back to see her hacking and coughing.

Well said. I love diesel trucks, but cannot stand the immaturity that seems to be fueling this fad.

No different than the rice burners making their squirrels farts or the gassers on 35s tearing through neighborhoods at night or those hellacious glasspacks that scream "My car has no real power to speak of so I'm compensating for it with decibel level."

mini-van beating a diesel truck. i don't think so
    It's just for the 1-2 seconds it takes the turbo to spool up. :):

Top Bottom