Love them as if you'll lose them.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    This ride hurt but we’re leaving on a trip so wanted to try it

Looks exhausting lol.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    This ride hurt but we’re leaving on a trip so wanted to try it

Now I know doctors make too much money.... A freakin peloton. #flexonthepoor.... Actually I am just jealous.
    Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.

Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post
    And if it could explode in the general direction of my mouth, that'd be even better.
    Quote Originally Posted by indiucky View Post
    But to be fair to me the cock was in the down position....

User Info Menu

initial price was certainly rough but the $40/mo app is gold. We have four accounts on it and I'm going to add my dad to it soon. We can all stream workouts for bike, treadmill, floor cardio, insanity style stuff, stretching, yoga, etc. You can use any bike you want as long as you can adjust intensity. I love the metrics though. It's a way I can make my kids work out and actually track their intensity.
    Amazing Grace, how sweet was her sound.

Love them as if you'll lose them.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Did a compubike class couple of winters ago to try and maintain some riding ability during the winter. We would do 1/4 mile sprints (you can see the other riders in class on the screen). I could hit 500 watts but I could not believe how spent I was after only 30 seconds.
    Gives more props to Tour De France riders capability.......

User Info Menu

Nah, its just choosing the proper drugs for those guys
    Orthodox Christian | NRA | GOA | MGNOC | ARRL Member | Purdue Alumnus

Hop

User Info Menu

I'm back home after the "Run for your life Zombie 10K Run-n-Gun". I survived the horde down in the hills of Kentucky & it was a total blast! I'm a little sore today!

I ended up tracking ~7.1 miles on the phone GPS. I'm not sure how accurate this was as we were shooting underground in a cave & often running under heavy brush. Moving time was ~15 minutes per mile. You are required to carry all of your gear for the entire course of fire at these events.

I used a "now way too big for me since I've lost ~45lbs in 1 year" battle belt Glock SRO equipped 19X pistol, light weight build ~6-1/4lb 11.5" AR15 were my guns. I carried 3 30rnd AR mags + 1 20rnd, 4 17rnd G19x mags + 10 lose rnds, 20oz liquid, 2 protein bars, eyes/ears +spare ears, lens cloth, stopwatch for wait times, head lamp flashlight for the cave, hat, cell phone w/armband... The bouncing up & down fully packed battle belt was super annoying and caused me a great deal of discomfort trying to hold it + the rifle while running. I might need to sell it and drop down a couple of sizes.

The best part was finishing the 8 shooting stage 10K event & knowing I can do better. I made a wrong turn & lost a good ~8 minute lead on a guy behind me. I flubbed a couple of shooting stages (I haven't been able to practice at all). My gear performed fantastic aside from the loose fitting belt.

Y'all need to do one of these events. It's what us gun guys in this fitness thread should strive for.

[edit to add a couple pics]
    Screenshot_20191103-111645_Samsung Health.jpgScreenshot_20191103-111549_Samsung Health.jpg
    Last edited by Hop; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:19.

Revere's Riders Instructor - Master Rifle KD, Master Pistol

NRA Pistol instructor | NRA Rifle instructor | NRA RSO
    Classes and info here: https://www.reveresriders.org/

User Info Menu

Completed Norwegian Foot March at University of Southern Indiana (18.6 miles with 25lb. ruck).

Did well until MM14 when the potassium left my body and I seized up like an engine with no oil.

I finished, but not make time. We fall down to get back up.
    School of the Sword of No Sword

Hop

User Info Menu

After ~week off to heal up. I'm back on the treadmill for ~3 miles last night + some ab and free weight work. Too much snow to risk an injury running outside.

If anyone on the North / Northeast side of Indy wants to try a Planet Fitness sometime, PM me. I have a Black Card membership and can take a guest.

Get fit INGOers!

Revere's Riders Instructor - Master Rifle KD, Master Pistol

NRA Pistol instructor | NRA Rifle instructor | NRA RSO
    Classes and info here: https://www.reveresriders.org/

User Info Menu

good news, I can still run... well besides the fact I may have a stress fracture.... but Ill keep going on that till it gets too painful... but still cranking out about 3-5 miles 4 times a week

Getting Older sucks

Last edited by JollyMon; 2 Days Ago at 15:19.
    Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.

Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post
    And if it could explode in the general direction of my mouth, that'd be even better.
    Quote Originally Posted by indiucky View Post
    But to be fair to me the cock was in the down position....