• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Ok, I'm fat. I eat to much and don't excercise enough. I want to lose weight to feel better and to live a longer life to be with my family. So there it is, this thread is to support and encourage each other, and to hold each other accountable. My diet starts Wednesday, if anybody has some healthy recipes or healthy food combos post them up.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    This thread reminded me of this picture I saw yesterday
    image_zps2e6378d4.jpg

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Ok, I'm fat. I eat to much and don't excercise enough. I want to lose weight to feel better and to live a longer life to be with my family. So there it is, this thread is to support and encourage each other, and to hold each other accountable. My diet starts Wednesday, if anybody has some healthy recipes or healthy food combos post them up.

I'm in. Let's do this!!

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Hahahaha that's pretty funny.

I think I'm gonna man-up and get out and ride the bicycle even though it's cold... I have to do something to burn some calories.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I went from unemployed for a year to a job that involves walking a few miles every shift. I already feel a lot better, but the scale hasn't moved much. :dunno:

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I went from unemployed for a year to a job that involves walking a few miles every shift. I already feel a lot better, but the scale hasn't moved much. :dunno:
    Gotta adjust your eating habits as well... The thing most people do when they get a more physical job is ... you guessed it ... they eat more.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Switch to water instead of regular or diet pop, stay away from bread, rice, & starches that turn to fat. As my old boss was told by his doctor, if it taste good, it's not good for you. Good luck and walk as much as you can.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    A couple of years ago, the wife and I started Weight Watchers at the first of the year and it worked. It wasn't fast but I lost about 40 pounds before i fell off the wagon. We've already stocked up on the meals and have begun letting the sugary sweet stuff deplete...Come next week, it's back up on that wagon.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Switch to water instead of regular or diet pop, stay away from bread, rice, & starches that turn to fat. As my old boss was told by his doctor, if it taste good, it's not good for you. Good luck and walk as much as you can.
    Oh man this is going to screw up taco Mondays...

bigus_D

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Country Side
    Get an app to help track calories. Then track your calories. I believe it starting slow and setting small goals. Set a calorie goal, a realistic one. Then stick to it.

I lost 20lbs this year over the course of 4 months. Then kept it off. Hope to do another 10 this year.

I think the worst thing you can do is starve yourself, drop a bunch a weight, then return to normal habits and gain it all back. It shouldn't just be a diet, it must be a lifestyle change.

Good luck

Top Bottom