• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Lucky the diver wasn't an INGO member. Any of us would likely have figured it was the start of a zombie apocalypse if we were corpse diving and one grabbed us. Back out and call in the underwater nuke, its the only way to be sure.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Read about this one some months ago, seems like all the locals are afraid of him now. They think he's a witch or zombie or some such nonsense.

Zombie!??

Really???

We all know he would have eaten the divers brains!!

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Yeah, I can't imagine being the diver and seeing a hand come out. Imagine the joy and elation on that team when they were able to save a guy who was certain to have been dead.

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    It obviously wasn't his time to go. Its amazing how far the human body can be pushed in an effort to survive.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Read about this one some months ago, seems like all the locals are afraid of him now. They think he's a witch or zombie or some such nonsense.

He better get out of there before those morons kill him.
    It would suck to survive that kind of a fate just to be killed because you are a "witch"

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Lucky the diver wasn't an INGO member. Any of us would likely have figured it was the start of a zombie apocalypse if we were corpse diving and one grabbed us. Back out and call in the underwater nuke, its the only way to be sure.

20110921-q55dc1u4b8qtm8a347ci1chy27.png

Hear, hear!

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I heard about this, and saw the video a few weeks back, all I know is, if I were the diver who had that hand coming at him from the darkness, I would have crapped my wetsuit! Amazing story, though. One of those stories that if you saw it in a movie, you'd go "yeah, riggghhhttt".

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I heard about this, and saw the video a few weeks back, all I know is, if I were the diver who had that hand coming at him from the darkness, I would have crapped my wetsuit! Amazing story, though. One of those stories that if you saw it in a movie, you'd go "yeah, riggghhhttt".

I was thinking the same thing. To say I would have been terrified is an understatement. I'm sure those few seconds of utter fear would have been quickly replaced by shock and amazement when I found a live person....well....if I didn't just turn tail and swim for my life, that is.

Top Bottom