Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

User Info Menu

Wouldn't want to have been this guy!

As I was driving to get breakfast I seen this truck, this is a LONG walk in 3ft drifts and -42* wind chill, looks like a good way to die, hope someone rescued the guy and no one was with him/her.

Why in the world unless you were going to die where you were would you think your 2wd truck would make it anywhere out here???
    USA1 God, guns, family, country

User Info Menu

That truck doesn't look very "stuck" from that pic. It looks stopped though. Not much snow plowed past it
    Amazing Grace, how sweet was her sound.

Love them as if you'll lose them.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Did you look inside?
    "From life's first cry to final breath, Jesus commands my destiny"

"The Son of God became a man to enable men to become sons of God." ~ C.S. Lewis

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Deuce View Post
    Did you look inside?
    I looked in the truck as well as up/down the road, the person driving the truck or .gov could at least left a note on the window so that everyone knows the guy is not dead in a drift somewhere though...
    Last edited by SMiller; 01-07-2014 at 17:09.
    USA1 God, guns, family, country

User Info Menu

It's amazing how stupid people are! I pulled some kids out of a ditch Sunday. They were driving one of those little fast and furious cars. High performance crap all over it. They had no coats on, saggy pants, and they said they were making a beer run! Kids!!!

User Info Menu

not sure I believe a story written in texting shorthand. Who says "2 fourths" when describing how much to cut off?
    Amazing Grace, how sweet was her sound.

Love them as if you'll lose them.

User Info Menu

They had no coats on, saggy pants, and they said they were making a beer run!
    I blame The OC.

I mean Mischa Barton is crazy hot but this is not Orange County, California's climate. I see kids at the bus stop in shorts and sandals. It is moronic.

I flew down to Texas with a young guy from Corpus Christi, Texas who was dressed in ratty shorts and sandals at the Indy airport, we were both waiting for the same flight. The first two toes of his left foot where deep blue/black. I told him to go seek medical attention right away but he said that he always wore flip flops. I looked out the Indy airport window at all the ice and snow and just shook my head.
    Last edited by Kirk Freeman; 01-07-2014 at 10:53.
    Kirk Freeman, INGO's Dennis Miller of gun culture references

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SMiller View Post
    As I was driving to get breakfast I seen this truck, this is a LONG walk in 3ft drifts and -42* wind chill, looks like a good way to die, hope someone rescued the guy and no one was with him/her.

Why in the world unless you were going to die where you were would you think your 2wd truck would make it anywhere out here???
    This is probably what the road(Stockwell Road) I take to work looks like. Which is why I am working from home again today.
    Anything is possible

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SMiller View Post
    Because his taxes paid for those roads, he is a man on land, and as a great American patriot no government official can restrict his right to travel.

"Photos are not evidence, they are a type of evidence." -Destro

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast