Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 188 of 199 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 198 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 1981

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ATM View Post
    Your OCD is no match for my propaganda tactics.
    Your propoganda is no match for my black bean soup farts.
    I have spoken.
    If youíre woke you dig it.

User Info Menu

My semi annual post to this thread.

DST SUCKS!

I have to reset all my sundials.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    See? There you go again. Iím not defending either position. This thing has been discussed for years. Yet clocks are still changing twice a year. My position is, itís a silly thread at this point. But itís at least entertaining. My only point was that what you said is a logical fallacy.
    It's a silly thread and it's VERY entertaining! Hopefully ATM's right and we'll be thru with this nonsense in another couple of years. Until then:
    Yes I am for gun control!! A firm grip, steady aim, and a gentle squeeze!!

What comes after your first "infraction"? Double Secret Probation perhaps???

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by femurphy77 View Post
    It's a silly thread and it's VERY entertaining! Hopefully ATM's right and we'll be thru with this nonsense in another couple of years. Until then:
    Nah. Hate to break it to you but we are nowhere close to ending DST. Itís just too institutionalized. We are nowhere near having a consensus on ending it. Iíd be fine with the idea of just going by UTC. But thereís less support for that the ending DST.
    I have spoken.
    If youíre woke you dig it.

User Info Menu

So what do we do this time, cut the top off the blanket and add it to the bottom, or vice verse? And what weekend do I need my scissors sharp?

Expert

User Info Menu

This thread is hysterical, literally. LOL. A collection of whining about changing clocks twice per year, talk about first world problems.

ATM

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ingomike View Post
    This thread is hysterical, literally. LOL. A collection of whining about changing clocks twice per year, talk about first world problems.
    Don't let you failure at championing the silly system of biannual schedule changes stop you from participating.

Have you tried ridiculing the changes? Give it a try!

It's far easier, since even those who claim to enjoy changing their schedules back and forth must still generally admit that it doesn't make any sense.

www.reveresriders.org

Say no to drugs. Say yes to bacon!

Plinker

User Info Menu

Why don't they just split it and leave it alone instead of move ahead one hour then move back one hour why not move it ahead a half hour and leave it there?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by leftyM4 View Post
    Why don't they just split it and leave it alone instead of move ahead one hour then move back one hour why not move it ahead a half hour and leave it there?
    Yes I am for gun control!! A firm grip, steady aim, and a gentle squeeze!!

What comes after your first "infraction"? Double Secret Probation perhaps???

User Info Menu

You can't compromise with the SUN.

Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....