Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 198 of 199 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 194 195 196 197 198 199 LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 1981

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    He is a little right though. The earliest DST observance was in Canada in 1908. Electricity was not in widespread use then. But, there was never a time in human history that electricity did not exist.
    Well, except the big proponents of it seem to be for outdoor, recreational activities.

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Well, except the big proponents of it seem to be for outdoor, recreational activities.

And some believe that some consumers go home for bed after dark that may stay out later and shop if given more time after work to do so. Thereby boosting the economy...

User Info Menu

Yes I am for gun control!! A firm grip, steady aim, and a gentle squeeze!!

What comes after your first "infraction"? Double Secret Probation perhaps???

User Info Menu

/thread
    I have spoken.
    If you’re woke you dig it.
    My pronouns: **** off

User Info Menu

***Due to Daylight Savings Time, there will be a one hour delay before viewing jamil's post - Sorry for the inconvenience***
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

User Info Menu

He is a little right though. The earliest DST observance was in Canada in 1908. Electricity was not in widespread use then. But, there was never a time in human history that electricity did not exist.
    You're right, it was greatly increased after the inventions of carpet and metal doorknobs.
    No matter how cynical you become, it's never enough to keep up.

Certified Bro Shark Ballstater98's Avatar

User Info Menu

Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299

User Info Menu

Go it alone, Illinois.
    I have spoken.
    If you’re woke you dig it.
    My pronouns: **** off

Certified Bro Shark Ballstater98's Avatar

User Info Menu

Up here, I'll have to go back to my old verbiage: "Is that fast time, or slow time?", like when I lived in SE IN.
    Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299

User Info Menu

Winter sucks no matter how you shift the time. When I leave it's dark, when I go home it's dark. Just sucks....

At least this building has windows so that I know if the sun came up today.