• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I seem to be in the minority but I'd rather have more daylight after I get home from work than before I leave for work. On days I work from home, I guess I don't really care.

It's a two person minority, I'd rather have the extra hour of daylight in the evening. I know what you're thinking. . . . . . . . .WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN????!!!!!:dunno::runaway:

mensajess

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 12, 2010
    Greenwood
    Those who want DST should try having a job that starts at 5am. It's awesome trying to sleep at 9 when the sun doesn't set until 10:30. I ended up with 5% window tint and blackout blinds on the window in the bedroom, in addition to the child like "why do I have to go to bed? the sun is still up" in my head everyday.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Grew up in a state that had DST. Moved to Indiana and thought not messing with the clock was the greatest thing ever.

DST is a huge waste of time. The research shows no clear benefits. So we goof up our body clocks a couple of times a year for what's basically a wash.

I'm now a DST hater twice a year until the disturbance in my wake/sleep pattern works its way out.

Last edited:

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Crap! Didn't realize it was here yet. Just got schedule straightened out for this one...

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Bush decided that since it worked so well, we needed more of it so now we go on it 3 weeks earlier and stay on it 1 week later.

Top Bottom